• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best smart phone (not iPhone)

Thinking of replacing iPhone with something hopefully better.

I've had a gutfull of iTunes. It can suck my hairy nutsack.

I was checking out a Samsung Galaxy today.... it looks pretty good.

Can anyone advise on pros/cons...also might be looking at other options, HTC Desire...not sure.

What model HTC desire did you look at?

I'll still be having an iPhone from work. My personal iPhone is what I want to replace. Best of both worlds I suppose.

I hate having to use iTunes as an intermediary to get all my music and video files from my PC hard drive to the phone. I never buy anything from iTunes so it's just a pain in the ass unnecessary middle man.

Get the fork out iTunes. :mad:

Cool, just the desire series is obsolete at the moment, I was wondering what it was, and i wanted to make sure you dun get ripped off :)

I have a iPhone and played with a HTC and the thought of owning one of them would make me want to blow my brains out.

I love my iphone :(

As above have had IPhone for the last three years, now have latest iPhone 4s, could not imagine getting any of the iPhone copies out there.

Someone commented iPhone is expensive??? Not sure but all of mine was handed to me for free with Telstra, and it works where most phones/carriers have long run out, something noted on a recent road trip to Broken Hill, had service all the way!!!

Love it when people look stuff up and I start looking stuff up after they have started, but my phone still gets to the web page faster:p

Both the galaxies and,the iphones are very similar.
The wife has a 4s.
they both have their pros and cons...
Battery life is similar for us, the cameras are identical in image quality.
One thing that I like on my gs2 is ease of use of the contacts list(which is what I use most).
Internet loading also seems basically the same.

Also, if you are sick of itunes...then dont use it? I agree its shit lol. Ive also got an ipod touch, never used itunes on it ;)
I use winamp for all our devices. Works a treat, even with iphone

R.I.P ADMINS BATT lol

Buy a new battery bro, or complain to the salesman who sold it you

How much would it cost to replace a battery on the galaxy 2 or 3??

You mentioned the batteries have warranties for 6 months, while the phones have 2 years....does this apply even if you go on a plan rather than buy the phone?

If i go on a 2 year contract and the battery dies after 6 months would the carrier give me a new battery or would i have to pay for one myself?

How much would it cost to replace a battery on the galaxy 2 or 3??

You mentioned the batteries have warranties for 6 months, while the phones have 2 years....does this apply even if you go on a plan rather than buy the phone?

If i go on a 2 year contract and the battery dies after 6 months would the carrier give me a new battery or would i have to pay for one myself?

Original battle bout $40, aftermarket bout $10

All phones have a standard 12 month warranty, battle and accessories have 6 months, some networks(for eg where I work VHA) give an extra 12 month warranty regardless of plan or outright

The carrier doesn't have to do anything if your battle is out of warranty so you would have to buy a new one your self, i have in some case where customers have complained well and received a credit on their bill for having to buy the bat

It depends on who you talk to in the call centre and how you do it

You seem like a decent guy....for a salesman.

Muahahahaha :D

Thx for the info champ!

I'm now in possession of a Samsung Galaxy S3....I am beyond giddy!!

I can't wait to get home and get intimate with this baby.

Tonight, I celebrate my love for you! :)

I'm now in possession of a Samsung Galaxy S3....I am beyond giddy!!

I can't wait to get home and get intimate with this baby.

Tonight, I celebrate my love for you! :)

Let me know what they're like... i was thinking about getting one when my plan expires in a few months

Congrats on the Samsung G!

I think Jang na-ra and taebin singing it for you, is not only fitting but insanely magical :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_R2PgGCz7Q[/ame]

Let me know what they're like... i was thinking about getting one when my plan expires in a few months

I'm having a little trouble getting my head around it at the moment (that's what she said), but will post up my thoughts once I've had more time with it.

Congrats mate hope you love her but I can't look past the iPhone and can't wait for the iPhone 5 this year

gsmarena_002.jpg

Original battle bout $40, aftermarket bout $10

All phones have a standard 12 month warranty, battle and accessories have 6 months, some networks(for eg where I work VHA) give an extra 12 month warranty regardless of plan or outright

The carrier doesn't have to do anything if your battle is out of warranty so you would have to buy a new one your self, i have in some case where customers have complained well and received a credit on their bill for having to buy the bat

It depends on who you talk to in the call centre and how you do it

Blackberry batteries have 12 month warranty. VHA only offer 12 month extra warranty if you are with Vodafone.
HTC one X battery is not replaceable as it is built in so you will end up with 24month warranty for the battery.