• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not fat...maybe just normal in my opinion....but what is normal anymore??
But with just some adjustments maybe to diet and a few work outs a week it would make a noticeable difference.

Well, going by the jeans selection at TopMan the choice of fit is either 'Slim', 'Skinny', or 'Tapered Leg'. That's considered normal right? lmao

Well, going by the jeans selection at TopMan the choice of fit is either 'Slim', 'Skinny', or 'Tapered Leg'. That's considered normal right? lmao
I surprised myself and fit in to a pair of Politix chinos yesterday. Had to go the standard size up but they're stretchy as fark. Hopefully they fit for more than a month unlike most pants I buy

I surprised myself and fit in to a pair of Politix chinos yesterday. Had to go the standard size up but they're stretchy as fark. Hopefully they fit for more than a month unlike most pants I buy

Yeah stretchy is the only way to go these days in fact I relish it when the elastic band is stretchy too. Pro tip, make sure it passes the squat test to avoid the shame of lululemon-like sheer blinking your snout with dat dere buttwink :cool:

539331-robert-sheahan.jpg

I would have preferred a side shot in addition to the above. However, based on what I see, the young man has (a slight case of) more subcutaneous fat than visceral fat around his abdominal area. Had I seen some abdominal muscles on him, with a slightly protruding belly at his young age, I would put that protrusion more to a bloat then anything else. A bloat could come from having too much (undigested) fiber, which in turn feeds our microbiome/micro-flora, which leads to gas as a byproduct...making us look more bloated than fat.

Had he been 40 years of age and above, with visible abdominal muscles, yet with a distended tummy area, I would have put that down to him having visceral fat instead, which although is only 10% of our overall fat deposits, is dangerous for our health and wellbeing. Visceral fat is affected by hormonal changes/shifts as we get older and more sedentary, and it's location is just behind the abdominal wall, surrounding all the organs in that vicinity.

If the man is fat all over (at his age), then it would be a case of having a high percentage of both subcutaneous as well as visceral fat; not a good position to find one's self in.

Last edited: