• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
539439-robert-sheahan.jpg

539331-robert-sheahan.jpg

You know I was thinking precisely this last night, after the female posting. The female, in my opinion is not fat. Out of shape, sure thing. But not fat. And yet some members persecuted her and made fat taunts - society just doesn't feel the same way about men and do not judge as harshly? It's an odd thing.

It's like looking at online dating profiles - when I was using them, I always put my body down as 'overweight' and yet skim through the blokes and there's a paunchy fatty on there with a beer gut and he's selected 'average' as his body type. It never failed to make me laugh.

Is the OP fat? No.
Out of shape, or 'skinny fat'? Maybe.

IMO women are much harsher judges and critics of other women. Men on the other hand, get a free ride in the body stakes. And this bloke, just as the woman posted in the other thread - looks MUCH better with clothes on. lol

Last edited:
I'd say no.

Can't judge the gut too much without a side on view, but at least he aint a muffin top.

He is not fat, just average.

He has himself some chicken leg thighs though.

Article says he lifts twice a week......................

I call bullshit.

Last edited:
lol dave.

Well he has pretty good shoulders, so he looks like he does some form of exercise.

But as Bazza has said previously - the BMI scale is bullshit. Most members of this forum would be considered fat going by the standard, including the one's who think they aren't...and willingly slam, make fun of and ridicule others....:cool:

Real men don't care about body image. Leave the obsessing over body shape to the female gender. A fat bastard will still get laid provided he has some charisma and/or a shit load of money.

The guy in the picture is not fat but he definitely looks weak.

Not 'fat' but not 'tone' (lawl) either. Need a side shot to see his gut. Also what Dam said lol.

But...
Soccer twice a week, probably lifts cock into his mouth for his 'weights', what a phaggot...

Bella most fat chicks on dating sites put their body down as either average or skinny its not just guys that lie their ass off.

Is the guy fat? Nah chubby sure, the chick was though she was rolling in places, there is a big difference in their physique. Although 83kg at 175 youd think he would be a little more athletic looking and a little less soft.