• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think the only people who'd call him fat are the people obsessed with 6-pack abzorz. He's well within a healthy body fat percentage. Relating this back to the original article about the woman from a week ago, there's a marked difference between where she sits bodyfat %-wise and where he fits bodyfat %-wise, and that's after taking into account that for a woman's bodyfat % you should basically add 10 onto the number when comparing to a man.

By the looks of things, I'd say he's sitting at about 15% BF, whereas I'd say she's sitting at about 30% (to be comparable to him, she should be about 25% or he should be about 20%). Of course their actual BF%'s aren't written in the articles, so I'm guestimating their %'s, but it's plain to see that if I were to measure their skin folds, hers would come back with bigger numbers than his, most likely at every skin fold site.

I don't think he is fat. Whoever said ~15% bodyfat I agree with. To be honest I'm surprised how not fat the average Australian male is.

I am fatter than this guy, for reference :D

Bella most fat chicks on dating sites put their body down as either average or skinny its not just guys that lie their ass off.

Is the guy fat? Nah chubby sure, the chick was though she was rolling in places, there is a big difference in their physique. Although 83kg at 175 youd think he would be a little more athletic looking and a little less soft.

lol

Am sure they do. I think people online, in general, lie their arses off. lol

Yep i noticed this quite some time ago lol...

99.8% of all males on the internet are studs!

lol

Same goes for the women too I guess?

I have only just come to this realisation recently...ohhh to be such a naive lass lol

I pretty sure Ronnie appeared at 120 on stage or pretty close to it.

The guy is not fat just not lean.

Last edited:
Ha regular, I was about to comment on the knock knees. They're ugly shits aren't they.

He's by no means fat, just your average male. This is all subjective. If you asked charles, anything over 12% is fat.

lol @ the BMI reading. My BMI is 31 atm

Last edited:
dude is only 23 tho. When i was 23 i weighed 70kegs.
Now im 42 and weigh 85 kego's and im taller than him.
So the dude is on his way to fatdom.

539439-robert-sheahan.jpg

539331-robert-sheahan.jpg

Dude looks a bit like [MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION];