• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does this image offend you?

Frankly I don't believe for a second that gun crime has increased as a result of the gun ban, more than likely an urban myth created by gun lobbyists.

LOL, come and live in South West Sydney with Middle Eastern and Asian crime gang as and well as bikie gangs and you will retract that statement immeadiately.

Sometimes you shoot from the hip D. :cool:

IT'S NO MYTH

LOL, come and live in South West Sydney with Middle Eastern and Asian crime gang as and well as bikie gangs and you will retract that statement immeadiately.

Well prove to me otherwise Hammer
But remember, I said as a direct result of the gun ban.

Last edited:

IT'S NO MYTH

You sure it's not the demographic and population growth that's caused the increase? I'll bet in the 15 odd years that the gun laws came in that all crimes have increased in those areas along with the price of a can of coke

Well prove to me otherwise Hammer
And remember, I said as a direct result of the gun ban.

Gun crime has increased two-fold, make no bones about it.

I'd get the stats under freedom of information but I'm watching the Rugby League now :D

Just found a really good firearm article in PDF format which throws a few stats together. Can't upload :(

Best Lifts: S90kgs, B50kgs, D112.5kgs :)

I look at it another way...

It's highly offensive that he can't post his photo up holding a gun...

Since when the fuark did australia become so pretentious!!!

It's a farkin harmless picture!!!! It's complete BS that it even made it on the news...

We'll it cant be known if it would have increased with or without the ban, but it has increased.

Loo at all the drive bye around d Merrylands & Green Valley, bikie wars......

bikie wars are just that bikie wars , live by the sword die by the sword

This article said that there are more suicides in Australia caused by firearm than there is homocides.

And how much more might it have increased without the gun ban
we can't know, but it seems it helped little if at all. it just created a bigger black market

Loo at all the drive bye around d Merrylands & Green Valley, bikie wars......
Not a day goes by that a gun crime is not in the news. sick of the shit.

I'm moving to the moon. LOL

This article said that there are more suicides in Australia caused by firearm than there is homocides.

There would be more suicides than homicides regardless of method used

And how much more might it have increased without the gun ban

You are asking a question that is impossible to answer, this is typical of those who premise we are safer because we cannot arm ourselves with guns. Funny thing is, I can buy a gun whenever I want, just not legally, and so could you, just ask around and you could have a gun in 24hrs no prob regardless of whether you know people or not. Just like anyone could ask around and get drugs within a day no problem.

But you think you are safer? LOL, ok.

And you are making blanket statements to back your personal view, despite the fact that you acknowledge an increase in gun crime?

I ask why or how you think Australian gun laws make it safer?

The last line here is a good one
"While this doesn't prove that more guns would impact crime rates, it does prove that gun control is a flawed policy. Furthermore, this highlights the most important point: gun banners promote failed policy regardless of the consequences to the people who must live with them"

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

I am more offended that these two are been made to apologize for doing nothing illegal or wrong, they are in a gun shop holding guns which are legal, not to mention shooting is an Olympic sport, yet some poor excuse for a journo feels the need to make a big deal of it.....

Really what if the same picture was taken with Micheal Diamond or any other of ur Olympic shooting team?

Just disgraceful journalism......