• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stupidest shit you have heard *bodybuilding related*

Jeez.... This one is going to derail the thread...

When starting a thread called "Stupidest shit you have heard" It is important to be cautious about what you post...

There are so many things wrong with what you just typed...

I didnt say that you cant lose weight eating shit food, Alpha moth is right about you can eat watever you want as long as the calories are under maintenance. Im saying people that lose weight that dont train and diet properly will lose alot of fat, but also alot of muscle to. because no protein = muscle loss aka *the skinny person with pot belly look* not attractive.

So the pt was essentially telling you to do defict SLDL's? Sounds somewhat retarded....
Maybe he meant metacarpuls as well instead of meniscus (spelling?)

You should have stroked your dirty mo and continued to do your thing instead of saying sorry to said PT. KFG has also grown a dirty mo, he will post photos tonight. You may be 'jelly"

Well she could, but that is not setting a good example telling her that its ok to eat shit and still lose weight and another thing a high protein and good carbohydrate diet will work towards burning more body fat then muscle. eating shit like sausage rolls and crap instead of low gi carbs and high protein will just lead her to be hungrier faster and in a catabolic state . That is why you see skinny people but with big pot bellys.

GI is also a load of shit
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYqCLteXwMA]Ian McCarthy on the uselessness of the Glycemic Index - YouTube[/ame]

Well she could, but that is not setting a good example telling her that its ok to eat shit and still lose weight and another thing a high protein and good carbohydrate diet will work towards burning more body fat then muscle. eating shit like sausage rolls and crap instead of low gi carbs and high protein will just lead her to be hungrier faster and in a catabolic state . That is why you see skinny people but with big pot bellys.

Low GI has not much to do with it as amount of fibre and less calorie density. Potato makes it on everyone high GI list but is actually quite filling. GI also means poop when a mixed diet (eating a normal meal) Is taken into account. Also chocolate has a low GI rating... not so filling and very calorie dense.

Sausage rolls are very calorie dense, bad idea for someone who obviously eats a lot easily. She also most likely has some food addiction issues that need to be worked out.

Also remember eating shit is directly bad for your health, health and body composition are two different things. Better body comp can reduce some health issues that is all that connects them.

Sugar, salt and oil are a very powerful addictive combination.

On topic.
From 1970 up until now, 95% of the things that have been written in relation to weightlifting and nutrition is outright bullshit and close to criminal.

There have been no advances in weight training of any significance in the last ten years with the exception of Hammer Strength equipment.

So the pt was essentially telling you to do defict SLDL's? Sounds somewhat retarded....
Maybe he meant metacarpuls as well instead of meniscus (spelling?)

You should have stroked your dirty mo and continued to do your thing instead of saying sorry to said PT. KFG has also grown a dirty mo, he will post photos tonight. You may be 'jelly"
Yeah, deficit SLDLs...with a lower back rounder than the moon. He might have meant metacarpals...doesn't change the fact that he said meniscus.

This was nearly a year ago. I didn't have the mo back then. But I will keep that in mind for future reference.

PT told me I should stick to squatting in the smith machine because I wasn't strong enough to do free weight .. Also I asked a guy from work how he trains traps , his response was "Whats the point of training traps if you don't have a neck" Lol still not sure what he meant .

My mum reckons that lift too heavy and am risking my uterus tumbling out of my fanny, or blowing out my dot. Lolz. Mums. Haha.

Ladies at work eating flat breads (70gm -100gm carbs) and tut tutting my 20carb potato salad for being too high in carbs.

People snickering when you order half a frickin chicken and a diet soda (save 160 cals, what's so funny about that)

One of the women at work I have only ever seen her eat raw vegetables and and a shit load of fruit every day in the 4 years I've been there and she is the biggest person in the office, easily 120kg.

One of the women at work I have only ever seen her eat raw vegetables and and a shit load of fruit every day in the 4 years I've been there and she is the biggest person in the office, easily 120kg.

When she gets home, puts on the rabbit themed fluffy slippers, sets herself in front of the tube on a big swamping couch, and starts inserting pieces of chocolate and sweets that are collectively the size of you, for 4 hours each night - it makes more sense.

When she gets home, puts on the rabbit themed fluffy slippers, sets herself in front of the tube on a big swamping couch, and starts inserting pieces of chocolate and sweets that are collectively the size of you, for 4 hours each night - it makes more sense.

Haha more than likely

I had someone at subway try inform me on how to lose weight.

I love it how they are health experts just because they work at subways.

Some guy was benching 100kg and he was around my age. A guy who goes to my gym told me that he has a big chest advantage because he cracked his sternum doing dips and then muscle grew around the damaged area, thats how he can bench so much ;)

Some guy was benching 100kg and he was around my age. A guy who goes to my gym told me that he has a big chest advantage because he cracked his sternum doing dips and then muscle grew around the damaged area, thats how he can bench so much ;)

That may very well be the winner right there :eek:

shit!!!!

Brb going to find my sternum.... And break it...