• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How To Get Abs - Video That Explains Nutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewMcInroy

The following video is to help people who want the basics of nutrition. This is not the only way to get abs to show but I feel that it has some very effective tips. Note: if you are one of the people who really believes in IIFYM than this video is not for you. I believe in using advanced nutrition strategies and timing in order to get the best and fastest results.

I hope this helps someone.

[youtube]YyborLqmdRc[/youtube]

Also do not clutter this thread with useless posts -- we want to discuss nutrition here.

Do you have a bachelors degree in broscience?

Why are you even posting in this thread? Do you feel that your post had any contribution to anyone achieving a better physique? Fact: I work with tons of clients and athletes who benefit from the tips in the video. Please don't clutter this helpful thread with useless posts.

Why are you even posting in this thread? Do you feel that your post had any contribution to anyone achieving a better physique? Fact: I work with tons of clients and athletes who benefit from the tips in the video. Please don't clutter this helpful thread with useless posts.

His point is he does not believe your information is correct he just did it in a smart ass way.

Please provide more info and referencing for your information. Details in your video were severely lacking and it did not provide that much info.

Last edited:
Blanket calorie amount starting point of 2000-2500. What about people of normal male weight?

Wheat and gluten free. What if im not gluten intolerant.

Macronutirent ratios fucking suck, grams per body weight are better. I have been losing weight on 4500 calories. 50 % protein is 560 g. Kind of a overkill don't you think.

Fruit only after workouts. Yeah because a 100 calorie apple any other time of day is gonna destroy the abz bra.

Also where are the fucking aviators, I can't take you seriously without them.

Bottom line
Ripped abz at 70kg = Not motivating.

Last edited:
Blanket calorie amount starting point of 2000-2500. What about people of normal male weight?

This nothing more to say.

You should have added to your incredibly unimpressive list of qualifications epic douchebag and shameless peddler of bro-science. At least you are putting yourself up on open forums so people can discredit this crap.

Oh lawdy, another thread.
If you think people aren't going to troll your thread after your hitching deadlift attempt, you got rocks boy.

Wow, we can spot reduce! Just need to eat the omega-3's. Burns the fat right off your abs!

And 5:12, thought we wanted to loose BF, not gain?

Poor info mate.

Off topic, how old are you? I honestly thought you were 17 with all your rediculos videos..... But you look a little older in here?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjBwqkjQ2as&feature=plcp"]485 lb Deadlift at 185 lb bodyweight. No straps. No belt. - Andrew McInroy - YouTube[/ame]
Ill just leave this gem here....

Also looks like KFG's first theory didnt pan out... Maybe his second one is spot on though.

Last edited:
Wheat and gluten free. What if im not gluten intolerant.

im so over this gluten free bullshit, its such a marketing scam only a very small percentage of people are gluten intolerant and im sure a little bit of gluten isnt going to stop them getting abs if they cut properly

Overall, not a bad video.

As I have used plenty of what you had mentioned in my own weight loss journey.

*However, you mentioned that fishoils can decrease bodyfat from the abdominal region.

It's my understanding that you cannot spot reduce, and fat comes off the body where it wants to without us having much say in what part to come off first and last etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.