• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help Needed! Puppy arriving on Friday!

put some newspaper down whereever he's allowed to roam, sleep etc.

and plastic covering. stuff that's easy to clean and replace. he has no self control right now and all this attention and fabulousness of a loving new family will make him even less able to control his bodily functions :D:D

3 pee's...3 poops so far :eek: I'm exhausted! lol I have pee pads in the area's he's allow to go and so far he's not been tooooooooo bad for such a wee little lad.

pffft slap him around a little, that'll learn him.

This advice should be utilised with men only :cool::D

Cute little puppy!

Thanks Andy pants, he is adorable :)

Fergus is a good name, I like :)

Thank you sir, I thought so too ;)

One full of beer and one as a pillow hey.

Oh and cool dog too, good luck with the restless nights, they can be demanding like a baby for a while.

One full of beer? :eek: lol Yes they're just like babies...this is going to be a wild ride.....am already exhausted! lolol

3 pee's
3 poop's
and his 3rd nap since he's been here :eek:

I was not prepared.......lol

But young Fergus is sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute :D

Last edited:
I may be way off the mark here, but I sense you're happy.

Enjoy your new life!

Haha found the pic's lol cute very cute

He is soooooo cuuuuuute :p

Just make sure he learns to be independent enough, no one wants a crazy dog.

Yes, we need to work on this...day 2 and he's doing well. I was so worried he'd have trouble settling in, but he hasn't....so far :eek:

PUPPY UPDATE PLEASE!!

and pictures =)

Awww ask and ye shall receive Ad! lol

Last edited:
dat der puppy is damn cute

I prefer to call them poo-pees at that age though... it's all they do!

Folks,

Young Fergus has had the runs for two days :(

Which is wrecking my life!

He's hungry though! I tried the rice/chicken combo & that seemed to firm them up again, but the second I gave him his normal food again yesterday, we were back on shit street!

Vet appointment on Friday anyway, so I'll ask him about it.

In the meantime though, I've not fed him today yet. I read on an internet site that you just stop the solids & hopefully they drink water etc?

Young Fergus doesn't drink much water to begin with & I feel like a horrible Mummy not feeding him. What do I do?

His poop is like jelly water. SO beyond gross. Was up at 1am & 3am with him & his runny poop last night. Help, advice, suggestions would be welcomed before the vet appointment on Friday please!

Has anyones puppy had this?

Am not coping! lol

Biscuits? Like dry food? Or biscuits as in 'treat biscuits'?

His normal food is 'dry' & thats what he got the shits on yesterday.

lol at your eloquence Rapey. Mwahaha

He's not a fucker. He's so beyond cute that when he has the shits, it hurts my heart. His tummy must be so sore :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346212487.121895.jpg

We were only at the vet a week ago, he's fine. He doesn't go 'out' yet. So the vet is fairly certain he's just got an upset tummy.

He's fine & active & playful still, not acting 'sickie la la' at all. Just has the shits :( Which is giving me the shits! lol

Pups can get very dehydrated very quickly. Get water into him, I wouldn't wait a day if it was my pup, if they got the shits and their not drinking they can die in 12hrs.

If they've got the shits and are drinking all good to wait.

Pups can get very dehydrated very quickly. Get water into him, I wouldn't wait a day if it was my pup, if they got the shits and their not drinking they can die in 12hrs.

If they've got the shits and are drinking all good to wait.

This.... I agree with

He's not a great water drinker, although he may just be stealth & do it while I'm not watching lol

I just called the vet again (because I'm a freak) & he said to give him dry chicken breast, make sure he has an appetite & test if he's dehydrated by lifting the fur on his neck? Apparently if it bounces back straight away, he's fine. If it 'peaks' or 'puckers' & takes a while to go back to normal, he's dehydrated? Who knew?

Fergus's neck fur went straight back. His coat is shiney still & he's still playful & seemingly fine. So was advised to wait for his check up on Friday & just to keep feeding him small amounts of chicken breast for the interim.

Put chicken down, was demolished in 2 seconds. He's currently in the kitchen with his dog bowl on his head lol

Hungry boy.

Fingers crossed it doesn't end up as jelly smeared across my house :/

Chiken necks and good quality kibble for puppys

Artims is great- all the big name brands are full of fillers that just make your dog shit more then they need to.

corn and wheat is bad for skin problmes aswell

Nothing beats raw meat and bones for dogs.