• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help Needed! Puppy arriving on Friday!

Thats quite anti social behavior DKD

Ah mate...I'm just playin....I have no hate for him at all...he was one of the funniest dudes on here, but....watchoo gonna do.

I still love you Dancing Queen. :)

Back to doggy stories.....

Omg I'm having an anxiety attack!!! Noooooo not yet.

Between 2 and 3pm! OMG!!!!!!!!

He's still in the air, flying to me!
But I heard from the woman who arranged the transport and she said he was fine, a little scared and whimpering and will be STARVING when he gets to me, because he was fed a HOOGE meal early this morning. He'll be thirsty too....awww poor little man! I can't wait til he's here!

What if when he arrives he doesn't like you?! :eek:

Haha just messing with you

lmao

Anything is possible!

Oh and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Darkman! :D

I have snuggly boobies, he'll love me damnit! I can't wait to cuddle him, poor little baby boy...

He's hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and OMG he's gorgeous!!! SOOOOO teeny tiny! My heart almost exploded!

Sophie cried and couldn't even speak when I came into the room with him snuggled in my arms. Just big silent tears rolled down her face. A beautiful moment!

She has named him Fergus.

So this is our beautiful Fergus, curled up against my boobs - after arriving, eating ravenously, lapping at his water, playing like a tiger and jumping all over the living room, peeing on my carpet...and KABOOM! Out he goes. Climbed up my front, snuggled against my boobs and promptly fell asleep. lol

Awwww he's so beautiful :)

Last edited:
put some newspaper down whereever he's allowed to roam, sleep etc.

and plastic covering. stuff that's easy to clean and replace. he has no self control right now and all this attention and fabulousness of a loving new family will make him even less able to control his bodily functions :D:D

put some newspaper down whereever he's allowed to roam, sleep etc.

and plastic covering. stuff that's easy to clean and replace. he has no self control right now and all this attention and fabulousness of a loving new family will make him even less able to control his bodily functions :D:D

pffft slap him around a little, that'll learn him.