• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cycling is great because

Admin you will probably ban me for this but here it goes.

The best part of cycling is when you are driving to work at 5am and you see a pack coming in the opposite direction. Now what you do is put your head down so it looks like you have fallen asleep at the wheel and slowly start veering across double lanes in their direction.

The look on their faces is priceless.

I think the best part about cycling is when you get your car license and realise you never have to ride a stupid bike again.

whats worse Brick is that as a cyclist (and i only cycle maybe once a fortnight thesedays) i've actually seen lots of people do stupid shit like that to myself and other cyclists.

you might be hypothesising on a forum, but people actually do those things for real.. =\

Admin you will probably ban me for this but here it goes.

The best part of cycling is when you are driving to work at 5am and you see a pack coming in the opposite direction. Now what you do is put your head down so it looks like you have fallen asleep at the wheel and slowly start veering across double lanes in their direction.

The look on their faces is priceless.

seeing the expression of the drivers face as a boot gets puts to the quarter panel/front fender is also priceless

I'm just stirring the lycra brigade up. Wouldn't really do that, I mean it wouldn't take long for the cycle forums to get your rego plate out there.

Still you gotta admit you guys do apply the road rules pretty liberally, seems to be especially bad when your riding in pack formation.

and what you are saying that every motorists follow all the road rules?

seeing the expression of the drivers face as a boot gets puts to the quarter panel/front fender is also priceless

No-one cycles in boots. They wear those poofy little ballet shoes with clips on the bottom. :p

But seriously. nothing makes me more nervous than cyclists on the road, especially when turning left when theres one just ahead and you have to decide either to cut them off or risk a rear ending.... mtb ftw

Cycling is great coz Admin says it is.

You best don't mess with Admin and his bike.

bfab.jpg

But seriously. nothing makes me more nervous than cyclists on the road, especially when turning left when theres one just ahead and you have to decide either to cut them off or risk a rear ending.... mtb ftw

if a cyclist makes you nervous , it's time to hand your licence in

I find cycling hard to fault. It's good for the person's health. It's good for the environment. If more people cycled it would be good for the roads (less wear and tear) and potentially reduce road congestion.

The negatives appear to come down to misconceptions that the one 'bad' cyclist is representative of cyclists as a whole.

I have no problem with Cyclist's it just shits me to tears when you get the pack of 30 or so bikes that for some reason decide to cycle in the middle lane of a 3 lane road.... Oh an how most of them believe the road belongs to them, they dont have to follow the road rules and that the world of car drivers need to get out of the way....

Oh and they look poofy and are stupid for riding at such high speeds in lycra...

I like to refer to them as skin coloured crayons for the road.

I have no problem with Cyclist's it just shits me to tears when you get the pack of 30 or so bikes that for some reason decide to cycle in the middle lane of a 3 lane road.... Oh an how most of them believe the road belongs to them, they dont have to follow the road rules and that the world of car drivers need to get out of the way....

Oh and they look poofy and are stupid for riding at such high speeds in lycra...

I like to refer to them as skin coloured crayons for the road.

Same could be said for motorists , in one stretch of road in victoria cameras, located near the Keilor Park Drive overpass on the Western Ring Rd 30000 motorists were caught speedng in a 6 week period from april 5th
Lead foot drivers | Star Keilor, Taylors Lakes, Sydenham | Star News Group