• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
B natural vitamins are also essential for liver organ and abdominal wellness, as well as being efficient in treating depressive disorders, flu and other diseases....

I find it ammusing when women claim they are "BBW", as an excuse not to exercise and eat properly.

I wonder what the doctors/medical experts think of that terminology.

A diet high in junk food and a sedentary lifestyle are usually to blame for weight gain. But Hazelwood said there was another factor at play: we're unhappy. "We've forgotten how to enjoy life,"

Quoting the OP, i think this is very true.

TV, computers, game consoles all distract the mind but not the body.

Irony is people on TV telling everyone to go and exercise more.

Disgusting... She holds that weight horribly, could lose a lot of it.... Must have shitty office job and do no exercise... no muscle within that weight...

Face is decent/good, get down the the belly button and I feel like throwing up.. What a waste...

I thought you were Gayer than Wingman mate?
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; would you do her?

Last edited:
This all relies upon your own conclusion of what fat is, she is conveying a lot, 60kg would be a greatly improved weight for her...

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards