• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
21551132.jpg

Good one Graeme. She doesn't look fat at all there!

I would imagine a huge percentage of the population would look varying degree's of 'fat' in lycra bike pants & a midrif top!?

She looks great to me :)

Good one Graeme. She doesn't look fat at all there!

I would imagine a huge percentage of the population would look varying degree's of 'fat' in lycra bike pants & a midrif top!?

She looks great to me :)

Yeah and being a BB forum we have a pretty warped perception of what fat is.

I think that second one is either photoshopped or has much more favourable lighting. Look at the difference in the knees. Her legs also look slimmer too.

But she is still carrying extra weight than she should to be healthy. Which is 'overweight' or fat. I'm not saying she looks massive, or is particularly ugly, just that she is carrying some excess weight.

Curves are not necessarily fat (I've seen some curvy girls with flat stomachs and firm bodies - definitely not fat). Muffin tops and dimpled knees however, are excess fat.

Probably about 90% or more of Australians are overweight to some degree.

First pic is just wrong legs like that scare me, upper wasnt to bad but below the hips ......

Second pic I def agree with the kind of Welling look alike (KIND OF!) it has to be photo shopped cause the difference in her legs is huge.

I don't think its shopped, you can still see the knees/ lower thigh, her arms and bag hide her hip and waist shape.

She is overweight.same as the guy one.

Last edited:
Disgusting... She holds that weight horribly, could lose a lot of it.... Must have shitty office job and do no exercise... no muscle within that weight...

Face is decent/good, get down the the belly button and I feel like throwing up.. What a waste...

Holy minefield, everyone knows on the rules on the "do I look fat question"

Amateurs

For the record I think she looks ok, could be trimmer if she wanted too but in the modern lifestyle we live (not including the lifting community) she fits the norm. As Bella said the clothes she is wearing in the original post do her no favors but I'm sure that was the intention, stir debate as to "normal"

Pretty face :)