• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

All calories not equal!!

Yeah watched the Brett vid but had to comment. He only made one silly comment regarding gaining 11lbs over 2 days with half and half being LBM and fat :D

This is the problem with poliquin. Had a quick look through his blog and found this in the first 10 seconds.

Do conditioning outside rather than on electric powered machines—the “dirty” electricity raises cortisol and alters energy use by messing with insulin sensitivity.

Doesnt really make you take any of his other information too seriously.

Do conditioning outside rather than on electric powered machines—the “dirty” electricity raises cortisol and alters energy use by messing with insulin sensitivity.

Same issue with his points of this video. Good point on macro differences and hormone changes yet terrible explanation and no info on the differences in hormones when macros are eaten together rather separately after a fast.

Get outside people you will feel better for it than being in a gym.

Same issue with his points of this video. Good point on macro differences and hormone changes yet terrible explanation and no info on the differences in hormones when macros are eaten together rather separately after a fast.

Get outside people you will feel better for it than being in a gym.

Exactly, he is right on the macros part but is there anyone saying macros don't matter?

Exactly, he is right on the macros part but is there anyone saying macros don't matter?

Jenny Craig? Weight Watchers? I don't know a lot about them but they could go that way.

His point was on obesity clinics and went about simplifying their methods to make him look better. I think even the general public know now that high protein diets work better because they have yet to jump on a low protein diet for weightloss bandwagon.

I had to stop watching as I kept staring at his rack:eek:

All chest and bis, time to start training shoulders I think.

BRB.....checking Wikipedia

Yes.

You beleive the bastards when say there are four billion stars.
But check when you say the paint is wet?

A bunch of blokes went to a dingy old gym and lifted together, it wasn't the focus of their lives, they had jobs and families and lived on basics.

Now, some troglodyte reads some bullshit on the net goes to his garage does a half arsed workout, takes a video of a lift, posts it on the net...