• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

interesting places in ENGLAND/SCOTLAND/WALES to visit

England :

Buckingham Palace
Stonehenge
St James Park
Hyde Park
Piccadilly Circus
Covent Garden
Wimbledon
Brighton
Stratford Upon Avon (Shakespeare was born here) :)
Oxford
Cotswalds
London Bridge
Ride a double decker ;)
Get a photo taken in the red phone boxes
ride in a London black cab
ride the London Eye
Bath
Windsor
West End (theatre district)
Leicester Arms Pub (my old haunt, if you sit in the wooden table in the window, you'll find my initials scratched into the archway above you JMB and a love heart - it's still there :) )
The Pig & Whistle Pub in Fulham (my old local)
The Pink Elephant (best fucking Thai food I've ever had in my life!)
Westminster Abbey
The River Thames
Notting Hill Markets (fucking sensational)
Camden Markets (where the goth/punk/emo/alternates like to hang, great markets!)
The London Tube!!! A discovery in and of itself! lol
High Streets (in every suburb in all of London, there is a 'High Street' - I have pictures of every single one of them! lol)
Bond Street (fantastico shopping!)
Starbucks on the corner of Bond and High - upstairs, purple velvet chair in the corner, overlooking the arcade - that's where Bella used to write ;) The chair has been recovered 8 times since I lived there lol
Poets Corner in Hyde Park - every second Sunday, you can take down your soap box, milk crate or podium and vent/rage/recite as you wish = hilarity. I would go there with my take away coffee and sit on the grass for the LOL's :p

(I used to walk home from work along the Thames...and I thought, and still think, London is one of the loneliest cities in the world. You are surrounded by people, but it's white noise....London swallows you whole, but never invites you in - she's a cold mistress!)

SCOTLAND :
Edinburgh (fantastic city, one of my favourites!)
Aberdeen
Stirling
Glasgow
Dundee (beautiful!!!!!!!)
Inverness
Perth (right on the River Tay - sensational!)

Lots of hiking, hunting, fishing, great eateries, pubs and people. I ADORED Scotland! One of my favourite countries :)

WALES :
Angelsey
Cardiff
Gower Peninsula (breathtaking!)

I only went to Wales once, in my 7 years in Europe...but my God, it was so SO beautiful, it's all sandy coastland and mountains and castles. Terrific for a romantic weekend away ;)

A surprisingly and unexpectedly beautiful place!

Last edited:
Eng- Wembley stadium, twickenham, new london olympic stadium.

Scotland, hampden park and murrayfield.

Wales - Millenium stadium.

Don't go to Lands End, it's a shit hole of a place with nothing there at all, not even worth taking a digital photo of.

Marazion and St Ives are great though!

Best think about the UK though? Leaving. Even though my brother lives there. Maybe especially cause my brother lives there..