• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Port of Echuca

Just over 2.5 hours north of Melbourne Located on the banks of the legendary Murray River. The port of Echuca is quite a historical area with an operating steam port.

70 metres of the original wharf remain as the centre-piece of the Port of Echuca Historic Precinct and the largest fleet of operational paddle-steamers anywhere in the world, vessels such as the Canberra, Alexander Arbuthnot, Pride of the Murray, and Emmylou operate a variety of cruise options.

Other attractions include the Star Hotel (circa 1867) with its underground bar and escape tunnel, the Bond Store constructed in 1858 and the Customs House dating from 1884.

You will also find a lot of houseboats located in the area , some are huge and other look the size of a shed

The Great Ocean Road.
Lorne.
Rosebud.
Williams Town.
Brighton.
Little Collins Street.
MCG.
Yarra River.
Anglesea.
All beautiful. I love Melbourne :)

The MCG is bloody awesome, I'll give you guys that one. I was there Boxing Day 2006 to see Warnie get his 700th wicket. Awesome atmosphere and arena. Loved it!

The design of the streets in Melbourne is a lot better than Sydney, as are all those little bars and eateries in the lanes.

Federation Square? Bitch please, don't ever discuss that with me while I'm drinking, lest the liquid come forth out my nostrils. :D

Have driven Great Ocean Rd west bound, was like being back on the rally track. Drove as fast as I could around the little zig zags, was great. Stopped at the Apostles, was nice i guess.

The MCG is bloody awesome, I'll give you guys that one. I was there Boxing Day 2006 to see Warnie get his 700th wicket. Awesome atmosphere and arena. Loved it!

The design of the streets in Melbourne is a lot better than Sydney, as are all those little bars and eateries in the lanes.

Federation Square? Bitch please, don't ever discuss that with me while I'm drinking, lest the liquid come forth out my nostrils. :D

Ohhhh I love the little laneway cafe's and bistro's and all the little boutique hidden surprise eateries....SO european. I adore this part of Melbourne.

Melbourne imo, is actually one of the most European cities in Oz. When I went to Europe, I was reminded constantly of our beautiful Melbourne.

Every time I go to Melbourne for work I'm constantly amazed that there aren't pedestrians getting killed left, right and centre every day. Bloody trams and people in the middle of the road everywhere in the CBD.

And those weird ass right hand turns that they do.....I get mildly discombobulated when I'm faced with one of those.

Every time I go to Melbourne for work I'm constantly amazed that there aren't pedestrians getting killed left, right and centre every day. Bloody trams and people in the middle of the road everywhere in the CBD.

And those weird ass right hand turns that they do.....I get mildly discombobulated when I'm faced with one of those.

Yeah hook turns almost caused me plenty of accidents. Psycho SOB's over there.