• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yea Melbourne is fun, I just drive and umm...hope people stop.

Echuca, Eww. Many a poor vacation spent there as a child. I guess it would be nice to see just once as an adult.

People are right IMO, Great Ocean Rd is the only worthwhile thing to see(With nice towns and sites a long the way also a walking tour of the entire length with camping).

I used to go from Geelong to Apollo Bay for the festival every year and a few times during the year. I loved those adventures so much. There is just so much to do, So many sites. So peaceful.

Although I do not suggest the festival based on past experience Geelong rats trash the town every year. Although I have heard there is cops a plenty and its safer now but ruined for any tokers/trippers.

Alright kunce. I'll be in Melbourne next week. [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION]; notify kittens. Ima coming. ������������

Alright kunce. I'll be in Melbourne next week. [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION]; notify kittens. Ima coming. ������������
This "bloke" kunt sure picked it in 2012. Frankganitain really took off. Even had a kittens venue until it shut down due to an STD outbreak which killed 99% of the population.
Frankston is awesome.