• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

interesting places in TASMANIA to visit

Now Tassie I have never been to, but am dying to go!

I want to stay in a cabin in the mountains somewhere with a beautiful man and :

sex
shower
eat
sex
coffee
sex
shower
eat
sex
sex
sex
sleep
shower

You know..something like that? lol

Hmm was born and grew up there, lemme think...

- Bay of Fires: best beaches in the state and country most likely, they are amazing.

- Cradle Mountain: Summer warm weather or winter for snow, either way it is a great day trip.

- Overland Track: about 2 weeks worth or so of hiking, same awesome scenery.

- Walls of Jerusalem: Never been there but again its spectacular scenery, apparently.

- Marrawah: great little hamlet right on the north west tip of the state, great beach again, isolated cabins for all your time alone needs with ya partner

- Strahan: More scenery, great little town

Sheffield: Inland town, has many murals, great ice cream, scenery and close to a number of other places (caves, wildlife parks etc)

Far out i could go on all day...