• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Keep this on topic about South Australia please

There's off topic thread fur chit chat

What's doing Shrek? How's the Missus and Kids?

Anyone tried [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] 's place?

Worked in Pt Wakefield for a year, nothing to see there.

Strathalbyn was alright but 90hr weeks didn't leave a lot of time for sightseeing.

Backdoor_crop380w.jpg

In Adelaide is this restaurant called Liqrish (spelling might not be correct), you prebook a whole pig shoulder, they cook it for 8 hours and serve it whole, you just cut a piece you like and stuff your face, like Henry the 8th. It will feed 12-20 people, best thing I've tasted.

In Adelaide is this restaurant called Liqrish (spelling might not be correct), you prebook a whole pig shoulder, they cook it for 8 hours and serve it whole, you just cut a piece you like and stuff your face, like Henry the 8th. It will feed 12-20 people, best thing I've tasted.

that sounds good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HnMKEArViI

Unfortunately can't link the Triple M Adelaide - Gawler video. Search their Facebook page. You won't be disappointed.

lmfao thats funny shit. Adelaides a bit of shithole aye, i guess being closer to Perth it would be. The song reminds me of taking the piss out of Penrifffff and Blacktown over this way, these are the biggest shitholes in Sydney lmfao!!

"Where ya from brahhh?" "I'm from penreffffffff brahhhhh".

Last edited:
lmfao thats funny shit. Adelaides a bit of shithole aye, i guess being closer to Perth it would be. The song reminds me of taking the piss out of Penrifffff and Blacktown over this way, these are the biggest shitholes in Sydney lmfao!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Leaving Mount Druitt off the list?

Also, I enjoy taking the piss out of RAAF personnel at Orchard Hills and Glenbrook. Far as I'm concerned, they're just 'Riff RAAF'

Also, I enjoy taking the piss out of RAAF personnel at Orchard Hills and Glenbrook. Far as I'm concerned, they're just 'Riff RAAF'

Orchard Hills is Penrefff pretty much its close enough, same with Glenbrook, quality of life just gets lower and lower the further out you go.

Epic necro bump Stiff. Doing [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] 's job again!