• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Funny Video - Grocery Shopping with Andrew McInroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, amazing transformation. You should be proud of your achievements! :)

And you're a Canuck! I lived in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal...welcome to ausbb! Nice to have a Candian in the ranks :)

You should come to Oz someday, but be warned, there are plenty of spiders! lol You'll just have to harden up Mr ;)

Good training, almost 3 times your bodyweight for a DL is impressive. Keep going and share whatever you want to share, it is an open forum - don't mind the haters.

Out of interest, what was your weight in the 'before' pic? And weight now? And time difference between the two?

Welcome to ausbb Andrew! :)

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

PTC Brisbane - Scott deadlifts 285.5kg - YouTube

this eh? nice lift man. now how about you show me a little bit of respect.. you're supposed to be a moderator ... not someone that flames someone constantly.

Respect?

You come on this board, start a thread about how great you are, act like a complete douchbag and expect everybody to give you props.
You have contributed nothing this far to the board, But tell us how we should find you inspirational.
We have a number of forum members that have achieved massive results in physique and strength training. You'd have no idea who they are for 2 reasons.

1- you havent introduced yourself to the board, had a feel for the forum, or taken any notice of other members - proven by calling me out.

2- They don't go starting threads about how awesome they are. We are a community here. We all know each other, and give props and advice when due.
These people have achieved much more than yourself, but show a little humility.

How about you show the forum some respect mate, then people wouldn't be so hard on you.

I am a moderator, but I also call a spade a spade.

That is a tad melodramatic sticky, that is your view, you need to stop this "representing the forum" type attitude.

Of course this is said with love.

Wow, amazing transformation. You should be proud of your achievements! :)

And you're a Canuck! I lived in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal...welcome to ausbb! Nice to have a Candian in the ranks :)

You should come to Oz someday, but be warned, there are plenty of spiders! lol You'll just have to harden up Mr ;)

Good training, almost 3 times your bodyweight for a DL is impressive. Keep going and share whatever you want to share, it is an open forum - don't mind the haters.

Out of interest, what was your weight in the 'before' pic? And weight now? And time difference between the two?

Welcome to ausbb Andrew! :)

Thank you I am :)

I haven't been out of the maritimes really... would love to live in those cities! Rather Oz tho for sure. I hate spiders LOL

Thanks yeah I get hated on almost everywhere so I am used to it.

Weight in before pic is like 135. Weight in after pic is 153. I went from 135 to 195 to 153. Yes I know that's weird LOL

Respect?

You come on this board, start a thread about how great you are, act like a complete douchbag and expect everybody to give you props.
You have contributed nothing this far to the board, But tell us how we should find you inspirational.
We have a number of forum members that have achieved massive results in physique and strength training. You'd have no idea who they are for 2 reasons.

1- you havent introduced yourself to the board, had a feel for the forum, or taken any notice of other members - proven by calling me out.

2- They don't go starting threads about how awesome they are. We are a community here. We all know each other, and give props and advice when due.
These people have achieved much more than yourself, but show a little humility.

How about you show the forum some respect mate, then people wouldn't be so hard on you.

I am a moderator, but I also call a spade a spade.

When did I say I was awesome? I'm not the next Zyzz. I'll never be a bodybuilder. I'll never be a power lifter. I am just an average guy with a passion for the gym and nutrition. Simple as that.

That is a tad melodramatic sticky, that is your view, you need to stop this "representing the forum" type attitude.

Of course this is said with love.

agreed chill out Sticky... just here to enjoy the forum and help when I can

It is my view Andy.

It not meant to be representing the forum.
I'll leave that to Greame and Adrian, as I'm sure they wouldnt be to impressed if I made the calls lol.

He asked ME to show him respect.
In my opinion, respect is earnt.

This has gone out of control.
Andrew there is a members pics and vids section. Post your pics and vids there is you wish.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.