• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Funny Video - Grocery Shopping with Andrew McInroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked google and you are posting the same shit on bb.com & Tnation are you getting paid or some shit or are you just doing it for the glory?

You do realise those photos of you are going to end up beign used as advertising for gay dating websites?

Are you Mormon?

no lol

Andrew you need to be sterilised it's people like you breeding that are ruining the fabric of our society.

good. there can only be one Andrew McInroy!!

I just checked google and you are posting the same shit on bb.com & Tnation are you getting paid or some shit or are you just doing it for the glory?

You do realise those photos of you are going to end up beign used as advertising for gay dating websites?

The reason is I am trying to get people to actually look at the how to get abs video in order to help people. It is a unique strategy. But I am trying to get my name out in the bb communities ... it's all about helping people. dude for real... I don't plan on being youtube famous... none of my vids are gonna go viral let's be real man

Just lost my shit! Lol

haha good

LOL, your 70kg dude. Of course you will have ab's...

do you think that being 70kg and having abs is inspirational?

I've said this before but l think for you 'abs' to count you need to be 10% heavier then the last 2 digits of your height... e.g 180cm + 10% = 88kg.... Then it counts...

Eat a fucking 'sammich

LOL, your 70kg dude. Of course you will have ab's...

do you think that being 70kg and having abs is inspirational?

I've said this before but l think for you 'abs' to count you need to be 10% heavier then the last 2 digits of your height... e.g 180cm + 10% = 88kg.... Then it counts...

Eat a fucking 'sammich

Can either of you duplicate these lifts pound for pound? Remember on the deadlift you can't use straps or belt. And for the dumbbell bench you can do my horrible form if you want. But let's see you guys do it pound for pound AND while you have abs. Waiting to see your guys video proof! Good luck!

[youtube]zXOkb4OzJ8Y[/youtube]

[youtube]MO7aso20f60[/youtube]

ps before anyone says that my form on my dumbbell bench doesn't work my pecs... well here is a picture when they are pumped after doing the db bench:

57K6J.jpg

Someone please ban this fucking idiot.

I feel like a moth been drawn to the light I am compelled to watch but I have no idea why.

Can either of you duplicate these lifts pound for pound? Remember on the deadlift you can't use straps or belt. And for the dumbbell bench you can do my horrible form if you want. But let's see you guys do it pound for pound AND while you have abs. Waiting to see your guys video proof! Good luck!

[youtube]zXOkb4OzJ8Y[/youtube]

[youtube]MO7aso20f60[/youtube]

Think you should check my log mate.
I easily, easily best you pound for pound, Not that it matters anyway.

You are not as awesome as you think you are.

Last edited:
Think you should check my log mate.
I easily, easily best you pound for pound, Not that it matters anyway.

You are not as awesome as you think you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuuw8Y_oUZA]PTC Brisbane - Scott deadlifts 285.5kg - YouTube[/ame]

this eh? nice lift man. now how about you show me a little bit of respect.. you're supposed to be a moderator ... not someone that flames someone constantly.

Andrew, almost 3 times your bodyweight, is excellent. You're approach to posting has been amusing (well I thought so anyway) lol And I've enjoyed it :)

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?

Where abouts in the States do you hail from?
Do you compete?
You said you're a nutritonist, do you have clients who compete?
You're strong and your lift was impressive for your body weight - do you train with Power Lifters?
And why is it that you decided to post on an Australian Bodybuilding forum? Are you planning on coming here?
How are you hoping to inspire and/or educate people?

I'm in for this, it's been a fun ride so far. lol

Andrew, almost 3 times your bodyweight, is excellent. You're approach to posting has been amusing (well I thought so anyway) lol And I've enjoyed it :)

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?

Where abouts in the States do you hail from?
Do you compete?
You said you're a nutritonist, do you have clients who compete?
You're strong and your lift was impressive for your body weight - do you train with Power Lifters?
And why is it that you decided to post on an Australian Bodybuilding forum? Are you planning on coming here?
How are you hoping to inspire and/or educate people?

I'm in for this, it's been a fun ride so far. lol

Hey Bella would be glad to tell you a bit about my self. And once again thanks for the confidence boosters!

I am from New Brunswick, Canada.

No I don't compete in bodybuilding or power lifting. I doubt I'll ever be able to due to my poor genetics to build muscle and my lack of biomechanics to perform good squats and benches.

Yes, but they are all amateurs. I do work for a pro hockey team though which is the UNB Varsity Reds. They were ranked #1 in Canada for most of the year.

No I train by my self and always have. I just train insane, literally.

I typed in bodybuilding forum on google and this came up. It has always been a dream of mine to come to Australia and live there because of the amazing weather, exotic animals (but I hate spiders lol) and I want to get to see the culture.

I plan on inspiring people by showing people that you can do anything that you put your mind to. Here is an example....

I5uJb.jpg

I also write many high quality articles that I can share with you guys if you want. For instance, the importance of omega-3s in your diet:

Omega-3 Fatty Acids ? Enhanced Health, Muscle Gains, and Ripped Abs!

Lots more stuff :) and thanks again Bella.

Status
Not open for further replies.