• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chick im not keen on gives me her number and expects me to call help?

I have 1 word for you my friend. It is a magical thing that changed my life for the better

Vasectomy

I am still planning on popping out some at this stage, not sure i can be assed with the rigmarole of tying then untying.. but it might be a good idea.. I have heard some horror stores of pricked condoms all the way to girls keeping the condom trying to impregnate themselves.

That shit is fucked up. Really.

I am still planning on popping out some at this stage, not sure i can be assed with the rigmarole of tying then untying.. but it might be a good idea.. I have heard some horror stores of pricked condoms all the way to girls keeping the condom trying to impregnate themselves.

That shit is fucked up. Really.

Just put them on ice it costs fuck all. Do it at 2 different places and your safe.

OP, all i read was your first post, so if anything has changed let me know.
BUT, from what you said in your first post, she just got divorced she has her own 'girlfriends' to talk to about her ex husband and divorce and all that sort of stuff, so why else would she give you her number?? just stick one inn man.. from my past experinces along time ago all she wanted was sex and it was the best thing ever i was 18 she was in her mid 30's and there was nothing to it but before that started i first told her that im not looking for a "relationship or anything like that" she agreed and said what are you looking for, and i was honest with her and told her all i wanted was a "Fu*k buddy" all she said was "have a nice day" that night she messaged me and said i was thinking all i want is a Fu*k buddy too and that how it started.. best thing that ever happened to me ofcourse before i met my fioncee.
But yeah just be outright with her tell her you dont want a relationship with her but you would love to stick it inn.. no shit, this works ;)