• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chick im not keen on gives me her number and expects me to call help?

This thread is now about pie. What's your favorite type, sweet or savory? Is custard acceptable on the sweet ones?

This thread is now about pie. What's your favorite type, sweet or savory? Is custard acceptable on the sweet ones?
You already covered this in another thread derailment. Please refer to my answers in previous thread.

Maybe try a new topic e.g. Does everybody reaally like parfait? Do ogres have layerss? What is everyones favourite typpe of fluff?

just a few suggestions :)

You already covered this in another thread derailment. Please refer to my answers in previous thread.

Maybe try a new topic e.g. Does everybody reaally like parfait? Do ogres have layerss? What is everyones favourite typpe of fluff?

just a few suggestions :)

The last one was about cake. Its pie's turn. Cake and pie are the only topics in the world.

When I look back in retrospect, I wish I had drilled everything and turned down nothing. You're not going to regret it. Unless you contract hepatitis alphabet or accidentally fertilize. Those regrets may be quite large!

So I am with jamesyboi on this.

I was talking to this girl i work with at the pub, granted i had a few drinks and i was flirting a bit with her, anyway the next day at work as she was leaving, she gave me her number and said heres my number you should call me sometime, i just said thanx (with a smile) enjoy the rest of ur day.

She is in her late 20s i think ( i am 22 years old ) and from what i heard, she has just recently broken up with her husband. The thing is im not really attracted to her, i mean shes a little cute but note my type at all.

She is a really nice girl with a good personality, so i dont take her for the kind of girl that would want a casual fling - more of a relationship type of girl( i could be wrong).

Like i said i have no intention of calling her at all, as im not interested, and i wouldnt wanna get involved with someone from work, i find it could lead to awkwardness.

Im worried if she asks when are you gonna call me? or why havent u called me yet? cause i dont know what i would say

I wouldn't call her neither... at that age I would call myself a fridget. I wouldn't know what to do.

lol Minchia

Really? Everything?????

Not everything, but you get the idea. Probably everything over a 6.5. I don't know why in my late teens and early 20s I was turning down 7s and 8s. I think I started getting pissed off after a while because every girl I got involved with needeed "more" when I wasn't interested in settling down - even though I had made it clear at the start that we could keep it strictly friendly if this contract was going to be breached. I remember one in particular was all good, and then after the deed she basically propositioned me for a relationship or not to talk to her. Naturally I chose not to talk to her. So for a period of a few years, I basically turned down a lot of sexin cause I couldn't be fucked with the drama and stage-5 clingers. In retrospect (of course) this was dumb.

None of it matters now, and the worries I had then about angry women getting shitty at you for slaying them and not committing, or sleeping with their friend, or whatever held me back means shit to me now. Forever forgotten. I was never dishonest and always upfront with my intentions so I should have done it as there really were no consequences apart from some temporarily hurt feelings (which helps a person grow, anyway).

So to reiterate.. retrospect is a prick. DO IT and don't waste time. If you don't put her in a maternity ward or contract anything, it is ALL a win down the track and just good experiences (or even average experiences) that you will look back on and smile, frown or laugh. Trust me.

KungFOoGoo is in the turning women down phase at the moment... He also has a 50% chance of them asking if KFG is gay after said rejection... Really? thats the only reason l would possibly turn you down is because im a cocksucker not the fact l find you physically disgusting....

don't call her man. think about it.. you give a girl your number and she isn't interested in you... she won't call you. It's life

I was never dishonest and always upfront with my intentions so I should have done it as there really were no consequences apart from some temporarily hurt feelings (which helps a person grow, anyway).

Here in lie the truth. This is why most ppl & relationships
crash and burn.

Because ppl are not honest up front.

So do what you want man.... simple I say.

Ask her if she wants to be involved in a threesome then if she says yes ask her to invite another girl. Problem solved.