• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

adjustable db

Thats what i'm going for this week :), $980 + shipping with the 120lb kit though here in australia, so not cheap!

Yeah I was lucky enough to find a set here in Adelaide on eBay but I was going to purchase them regardless if I didn`t win the auction. Best sets of dbs I have used. Well worth the money and will last you a lifetime.

Plus they will do you a deal if you get a few bits at the same time!

Thats what i'm going for this week :), $980 + shipping with the 120lb kit though here in australia, so not cheap!

Had a look at that on the net the other day. If you didn't have to pay 700 initially for the stupid base stand together with the starter dumbbells it could be an option. Then you add the add on kit and you are almost at 1000 for a single set of 55kg dumbbells which is a bit steep.

Notice they have another add in kit to get you too 75kg dumbells which would be awesome but that puts you at over 1300.

I see force have a similar type of thing but 50kg adjustable dummbell pair for 599.

For an extra 350 ontop of the power box you can buy fixed db from 10kg to 40kg. 10 to 25 increase at 2.5kg. From 25 to 40 at 5kg intervals.

I wanted something on the go with durability as i drop them from 50cm or so.

I created a power point presentation to convince the Mrs. Lol

Yeah I had 12x adjustable in my studio. They're not as good as fixed, but get the job done regardless. Prefer fixed. If I had to choose one, i'd invest in the big 120kg set.