• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mundine gets a Pedicure

kaz

iLift
In complete denial, Anthony Mundine claims this is a case of mistaken identity.
What do you think?
8ba87fee-a1c4-47ca.jpg

Mundine gets a pedicure? - Morning - Just Sport - New Zealand's Sports Network

Mundine is fanfare personified...that's fo sho!

I think pedicures are fantastic and more men should get them. Having your feet cleaned and massaged and all dead skin slothed away, aint gay...it feels fucking fantastic. It will also ensure that the ugliest part of your body, actually looks relatively presentable and neat.

lol

I think pedicures are fantastic and more men should get them. Having your feet cleaned and massaged and all dead skin slothed away, aint gay...it feels fucking fantastic. It will also ensure that the ugliest part of your body, actually looks relatively presentable and neat.

lol

I don't care what he's like outside the ring (its all promotional hype anyway).

Mundine is an awesome counter puncher - the only one australia's produced. Like Fenech, Katsidis and Darchinyan are good fighters but it gets a bit the same.

as for pedicures - its a fucking fingernail I can clip them myself without paying a cent.

I don't care what he's like outside the ring (its all promotional hype anyway).

Mundine is an awesome counter puncher - the only one australia's produced. Like Fenech, Katsidis and Darchinyan are good fighters but it gets a bit the same.

as for pedicures - its a fucking fingernail I can clip them myself without paying a cent.

I'll do them for free for you Oli-ander ;)

It's not just cutting your nails, it's getting rid of dead skin and callouses on the base of the foot and a lovely, pleasurable, delicious massage. Nails buffed and cleaned, cuticles pushed back and neatened.

Wallah! Beautiful feet....even when they're ugly :D

I'll do them for free for you Oli-ander ;)

It's not just cutting your nails, it's getting rid of dead skin and callouses on the base of the foot and a lovely, pleasurable, delicious massage. Nails buffed and cleaned, cuticles pushed back and neatened.

Wallah! Beautiful feet....even when they're ugly :D

I'm a bit of a minimalist - I try to live with as fewer luxuries as i can. That way I can spend my time doing things I enjoy as opposed to working in order to buy more crap.

Sure sounds gay to me. :D

lol

This should be banned for men!!! Have you even read the manhood thread!

Oh shush :D

Men have feet.

Feet get worn & abused & yucky. Nothing wrong with a pedicure.

Nothing wrong with you taking care of your own feet, at home too.

Manhood thread? lol Yes, I've read it......