• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] A Mathematical Challenge to Obesity - Body Weight Simulator

ha ha Dave, that's why she asked the question...to work out which equations we would need :D

Patella tendon forces during landing phase of a jump, she can pick the exterior force variables. Tell her i said to have fun with that.

Also I will agree with any answer because I can't not be bothered working that out without a computer.

Patella tendon forces during landing phase of a jump, she can pick the exterior force variables. Tell her i said to have fun with that.

Also I will agree with any answer because I can't not be bothered working that out without a computer.

I hope I don't end up being the subject of revenge for narky questions during my training sessions ... it'll end in tears. mostly mine.... :p

Wildly off topic, tis true.

hey MB, have you had a good look at this one.
For all their flaws (all these models are essentially flawed through being idealised so...),
how would you rate it?

Thoughts?
Well out of everything that is available, it would have to be one of the better ones around. I guess it gives a more realistic view but as we all know there are way too many factors that effect the outcome and you can never be spot on with it. It is just helping to make the ballpark some what smaller..

Last edited:
Well out of everything that is available, it would have to be one of the better ones around. I guess it gives a more realistic view but as we all know there are way too many factors that effect the outcome and you can never be spot on with it. It is just helping to make the ballpark some what smaller..

agree. I'm always looking for something to help me work out macros and stuff but continue to wing it. Have no idea.
Will put myself in the hands of the gods in a few months for the next DEXA scan to reveal the ugly truth. LOL