• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brick

I have a question for the men of ausbb.

Ugly women yay or nay?

I am married nowadays (and shes a looker luckily, aging well too) but there was a stage as a young bloke where I spent a couple years only porking ugly women. The reasons were two fold. Firstly the ugly chicks were easy to get and i didn't have the money to pay for lookers even if i wanted to. Secondly i found the less fortunate looking girls made up for it in effort in the bedroom, also any company is preferable to a wank.

Now we all know ugly chicks are no good for dating cause well your friends and family will mock you, but in your experience are they better in the sack then the glamours.

Come at me with your opinions and experiences boys, and remember this is the internet so fugly lovers your shame will remain annonymous.

What may be ugly for one is beautiful for some one else.

Thats very romantic hammer but can you use your mod powers and put it in the inspiration and hapiness thread.

No sentiment or morality please i got enough shame walking the ugly girls out the door all those years ago.

Sentiments aside, I cannot do the deed unless I am attracted, and the face is the first thing I look at.

they all look the same with the lights turned off lol

With the first few this was my attitude too. Mehhh might as well they all look the same in the dark. But then i got hooked cause i swear they were less inhibited, more anthing goes then the princesses.

It lead to vicous cycle of ugly that lasted several years till i met my missus.

There is a reason doggy style exists
Having said that, if she had a face like an unmade bed I don't think I could do it.

Dunno if that's real or shopped but clearly she would have some sort of disease like Elephantitius.

At least she can smile about it.

yeah she's got some sort of disease, Bella mentioned what it was when i posted it in the hot or not thread...can't recall what it is

yeah she's got some sort of disease, Bella mentioned what it was when i posted it in the hot or not thread...can't recall what it is

if that's the case why have you posted in this thread?

Surely if she has a disease (prolly Gigantism) she should not be made fun of.