• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice on HCG and PCT?

madbull

Hi guys,

New member here and also was hoping to get some of your advice.

I am currently using:

Test E, Eq & Winstrol.
I have Tamoxifen and HCG for PCT.

Initially my trainer has suggested me this mild cycle and mentioned that for PCT all I need is HCG and Tamoxifen.

I have been reading though that it is suggested to take 250iu HCG twice a week on cycle. I've asked my trainer that and he said that this not necessary and to start HCG after last Test injection. He mentioned that I can start taking Tamoxifen around Week 6 too before bed.

He is a trainer and also competes in bodybuilding. He has been doing this for about 12 years so I'm sure he knows what he is talking about. However always want to get second opinions and what you guys think? His reasoning? Is it ok to follow his suggestions and so on..

Hope I can get some valuable advice.

Thanks in advanced.

This seems contrary to everything I have heard.
Running HCG post cycle seems to defeat the purpose of using HCG
I would get more advice form knowledgable members of this forum before taking your trainers advice mate.