• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

13dmaa vs speed

Brick

Posted this on another forum and got well flamed thought you guys and gals might be interested.

So got 5gm 13dmaa powder to see what all the fuss was about, the shits been all over the news lately & I wanted to try it before it got banned.I used to use a bit of speed many many years ago (been a decade since I gave it a nudge), seeing as chemically 13dmaa isn't supposed to be that far removed from real speed and the media keeps calling it an amphetamine alternative I thought I would do a little comparison on how it actually compared to my experiences.I didn't have scales so I just dosed out what looked like a couple points then doubled the amount (roughly double what you would bomb in good speed to get charging).I was actually surprised at the potency, it came on quick and I definitely felt very speedy, had alot of the same feelings. Clammy hands, hyper alert, very chatty wanting to talk alot of shit, full of confidence, cotton mouth, rushes.

*I would say it is like getting average speed that has been cut a couple of times. Definitely wasn't buzzing for as long as on the gas, after an hour and a half it was over and there was none of that awake feeling you get from amphetamine after the rushes are over. Also wasn't moorish like speed didn't have the urge to dip back into the bag 30 mins later.*

This stuff isn't quiet speed but it is very similar in it's effect. I am gonna have a play with dosing and report back on the results. I am considering bombing 1/2 - 3/4 of a gram and seeing how it goes when I go out drinking.Don't know if any of you give a shit but thought I would share.

Please proceed with your flaming i am expecting it.

Last edited:
You will normally find that they cut 1,3 dim with speed when maing it.

That is a myth it is similar in structure to methamphetamine however it is NOT amphetamine. It will however return a positive in a drug test for amphetamine.

I didn't find the 1,3dmaa euphoric at all like gas but defs felt very charged and focused on a good dose. Personally i wouldn't waste my time and money on going to the clubs on it but I highly recommend it as a pre work out though.

Just my 2¢ :)

I get random drug tested at work, and DMMA does not show up in a normal drug test as my results always come back good, have never used illegal drugs either.

It does however show up in sporting drug tests when testing for performance enhancers from what I understand.

I was drug tested about 3 times in a months when I was on the beginners program, random my arse, I think my boss thought I was on roids, as my body changed so much within a short time after not lifting for years.

Last edited:
I think a kg goes for $1000, get some baggies and hit the clubs. lol

In my younger wilder days I have actually bought worse shit from dealers

I didn't find the 1,3dmaa euphoric at all like gas but defs felt very charged and focused on a good dose. Personally i wouldn't waste my time and money on going to the clubs on it but I highly recommend it as a pre work out though.

Just my 2¢ :)

I agree the there was some euphoria not anywhere near as intense, but could change with the dose. Just want to see if it helps me drink bulk piss without getting blind like you can on gas. Definitely lowers inhibition and makes you more chatty/outgoing.

Did you snort it?

No I wrapped it in a tally ho and bombed it. But there are reviews on legal party drug forums where people shoot it and are fine. Fucked if I would ever do that.

have you guys ever taken creatine before?

My cousin took it and got huge. His kidneys died though and he was in hospital for 6 weeks.

natural? I don't know.

I get random drug tested at work, and DMMA does not show up in a normal drug test as my results always come back good, have never used illegal drugs either.

It does however show up in sporting drug tests when testing for performance enhancers from what I understand.

Your dosage is probably too small to register, plus i am assuming you are getting piss tested which is notoriously inaccurate. It will show up as amphetamine in a hair folicle test or mouth swab if you ingested close to the time of the test.

Rule of thumb for drug test on a stim is if your buzzing you will test positive if your not you won't. But thats another subject entirely.

Just thought I should mention for the parolees or truckies thinking about trying it aboive the recommended dose.

Your dosage is probably too small to register, plus i am assuming you are getting piss tested which is notoriously inaccurate. It will show up as amphetamine in a hair folicle test or mouth swab if you ingested close to the time of the test.

Rule of thumb for blood test on a stim is if your buzzing you will test positive if your not you won't. But thats another subject entirely.

Just thought I should mention for the parolees or truckies thinking about trying it aboive the recommended dose.

Yes, urine test. And I don't take high dosages of DMAA, i just have 10 grams of Bulk Nutrients Pre Workout NT which contains some DMMA when I am tired after a big day at work before hitting the gym. I don't have it very workout,only when I feel I need the extra boost.