• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever been to the Saints & Sinners Ball?

I assume you mean she's wearing more than you expected to perve on here? ;)

She didn't wear the skirt there - and was nervous as it was her first time. Said she would probably wear less next time.

I'll tell you anything you'd like privately Bella, but publicly I'll only say this:

* Overall it was something other than I had hoped. The music downstairs was fantastic though and it was great getting back on a dancefloor at my advanced age and busting out a few steps to tunes I didn't know, but really appreciated. Felt right at home in that.
* It was something to attend that I will no longer die wondering about.
* I won't go back - I'm not an orgy guy (lotions, creams, robes), and I also have no interest in fucking directly in front of (and for) other people. More exclusive and upmarket versions of this party tend to have an age limit I no longer qualify for, and the open ones like this one, having now experienced one, I have no interest in.

I assume you mean she's wearing more than you expected to perve on here? ;)

She didn't wear the skirt there - and was nervous as it was her first time. Said she would probably wear less next time.

I'll tell you anything you'd like privately Bella, but publicly I'll only say this:

* Overall it was something other than I had hoped. The music downstairs was fantastic though and it was great getting back on a dancefloor at my advanced age and busting out a few steps to tunes I didn't know, but really appreciated. Felt right at home in that.
* It was something to attend that I will no longer die wondering about.
* I won't go back - I'm not an orgy guy (lotions, creams, robes), and I also have no interest in fucking directly in front of (and for) other people. More exclusive and upmarket versions of this party tend to have an age limit I no longer qualify for, and the open ones like this one, having now experienced one, I have no interest in.

lol Well it sounds interesting at the very least! I've always wanted to go to one of these, it's on my bucket list, although it sounds similar to a party I attended once in Barcelona :eek: lol It was an education, lemme tell you! lol

What do you mean the more exclusive and upmarket versions of this have an age limit you no longer qualify for? They target the younger crowd? That's supremely ageist! :mad:

PM coming at ya...eventually ;) I'll get a list of questons together first :D
lolol

Regardless, you both looked fabulous candyman :)

Agree with Camo, I don't think they'd mind if all 46yo's looked like yourself candyman, although I realise you are perhaps the beautiful exception in this instance ;)

Interesting though. Glad you and your lady friend, can at least cross it off your 'To Do' lists!

Last photo... we look nothing like this in real life, so happy to post it.

dualpartypolaroid.jpg

I actually used a real polaroid camera for these in the hotel room.

The film stopped being made in 2009, and I've had this last pack in the fridge since that year, waiting for a good use. And this was it...