• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever been to the Saints & Sinners Ball?

Hmm.. they have a theme this year (they've been doing 'em so lng, even THEY are bored with it!) ;)

It's 'Luminosity'... ie. of the light. Their tips include blinging everything, and if you're a woman and wearing a 'theme' like a devil costume for example, you should dres sit up with diamond or sparkly jewellery wherever possible.

So, a nut sack for me, with silver paint all over my body... and a diamond encrusted face?

Ohhhhh that's HAWT! This outfit for her is beautiful imo! All you need is little silver shorts or a g-string and a diamond face (SO high maitenance!) :p

CF.jpg

CF3.jpg

sounds like fun ;)

eyes wide shut anyone?
eyes_r2_3.jpg

Yes Bella, that one for her is good - she'd wear that. In a field of freaks and no doubt try-hards, that actually has a touch of class too it.

Are both examples from Viseau?

No the dress was from somewhere else, I'll find it for you today & post details when I do ;)

I agree, its beautiful, sparkly, with a touch of class about it :)

Ok the dress is from : Leg Avenue 28060 Sequin sheer mini dress MEDIUM SILVER/BLACK

Link Is : [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Leg-Avenue-Womens-Sequin-Sequins/dp/B005UCBIZY]Amazon.com: Leg Avenue Women's Sequin Sheer Mini Dress with Sequins: Clothing[/ame]

And the most beautiful part is it's cheap! Leaves her lots of money for blingy shoes and earrings and she will look HAWWWT ;)

sequin.jpg

Ok the dress is from : Leg Avenue 28060 Sequin sheer mini dress MEDIUM SILVER/BLACK

Link Is : Amazon.com: Leg Avenue Women's Sequin Sheer Mini Dress with Sequins: Clothing

And the most beautiful part is it's cheap! Leaves her lots of money for blingy shoes and earrings and she will look HAWWWT ;)

Thanks Bella - I just bought some lingerie for her from Leg Avenue the other day so know the brand. Hadn't seen this before though.

Yes, this stuff gets more inexpensive all the time. Thank the Chinese. :p

Thanks Bella - I just bought some lingerie for her from Leg Avenue the other day so know the brand. Hadn't seen this before though.

Yes, this stuff gets more inexpensive all the time. Thank the Chinese. :p

lol

You buy lingerie for your FB?? :eek: Wow...you are the best casual sex guy a girl could ever have! lolol

Good luck, am sure you'll both have a sexy fun time, especially if she wears that hot little number ;)

yup.....

20's - Razor - partying with Kylie and Michael.

30's - Liquid private dance clubs, Melbourne's best....

40's - The Windy Sail Hotel, dressed like a fag, trying to keep up.

:( lol fail...

this is pretty sexy

she could accessorise to make it sparkly

Love this - too classy for this party I'd reckon though.

Idea seems to be maximum skin, minimum spend.

I could be wrong - never been before. But the few photos around do not give me much confidence.... :eek:

Still, they say if you want to change something, start with yourself right? So I'll wear what makes me feel good, within the confines of their dress code, and hope I don't look like an absolute fool.. :)