• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ban Policy

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Just a note on bans...

Moderators are encouraged to avoid banning members. If a member does receive a temporary ban, this individual has had scores of warnings and/or infractions and is refusing to change their behavior.

The last thing moderators want to do is to hand out a ban. When bans do occur they are not permanent, and are used only as a last resort.(only in the most extreme circumstances are bans permanent)

I think we all understand the rules here at Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding. Minor rule breaking incidents are overlooked, but when a member consistently trolls, insults, name calls, and posts inappropriate images time and time again after numerous warnings, the 7 day ban hammer will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all understand the rules here at Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding. Minor rule breaking incidents are overlooked, but when a member consistently trolls, insults, name calls, and posts inappropriate images time and time again after numerous warnings, the 7 day ban hammer will come.

I suppor this. I strongly dislike when a member posts the majority of their stuff unrelated to bodybuilding, strength training or exercise related threads.

What is the number of warnings until a ban is served ?

I suppor this. I strongly dislike when a member posts the majority of their stuff unrelated to bodybuilding, strength training or exercise related threads.

What is the number of warnings until a ban is served ?
there is no set ratio of offtopic to ontopic posts , Ausbb is not a nazi camp , as long as a member learns something from the posts both on and off topic

Ausbb is a lot more than just a bodybuilding site , as i have said before check out OCAU.com.au - overclockers Australia , a computer forum that covers just about everything else ranging from photography to homebrew beer

Who was banned now? Or was this an in general warning?

no one was banned ,a general warning

Forums like overclockers.com.au have successfully diluted their core offering.

In terms of marketing...if you over differentiate the product or service and/or offer too wide of a service offering the business values are compromised.

Forums like overclockers.com.au have successfully diluted their core offering.

In terms of marketing...if you over differentiate the product or service and/or offer too wide of a service offering the business values are compromised.
Ausbb is not a business , it's a hobby/side line project ,

but if you want to compare it to a business , a business that sells only one product wont last very long , in order to grow and attract customers they need to branch out to different avenues

re: telstra to do with telephones branching out to internet , foxtel and a host of other projects

or in the case of newspapers , they cover more then just news , they cover new technology , sports , horoscopes , crosswords , recipes,entertainment

out of the 256,000+ posts on Ausbb , over 180,000 have to do with bodybuilding/powerlifting, or to put in percentages , 36% of posts are not bodybuilding/powerlifting related ,

Ausbb is not a business , it's a hobby/side line project ,

but if you want to compare it to a business , a business that sells only one product wont last very long , in order to grow and attract customers they need to branch out to different avenues

re: telstra to do with telephones branching out to internet , foxtel and a host of other projects

or in the case of newspapers , they cover more then just news , they cover new technology , sports , horoscopes , crosswords , recipes,entertainment

out of the 256,000+ posts on Ausbb , over 180,000 have to do with bodybuilding/powerlifting, or to put in percentages , 36% of posts are not bodybuilding/powerlifting related ,

Good point, diversified income streams