• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

should i accept DKDs friend request?

• yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I was unable to accept DKD's friend request. He is friends with people that KungFooGoo does not wan't to be associated with.

I think DKD is now officially friends with almost every living human being who ever posted on ausbb...also a few that haven't posted yet and a few, he didn't even know existed lol

he's a man on a mission :D

I think DKD is now officially friends with almost every living human being who ever posted on ausbb...also a few that haven't posted yet and a few, he didn't even know existed lol

he's a man on a mission :D

ha! clearly no friend of mine after that overt and melodramatic display today!!!

should CCM unfriend DKD is a mightier question to be answered than if anyone should befriend him!!

:p

ha! clearly no friend of mine after that overt and melodramatic display today!!!

should CCM unfriend DKD is a mightier question to be answered than if anyone should befriend him!!

:p

Hey, hey, hey.....just calm down my friend (and I don't use that term loosely).

Which overt, melodramatic display are you referring to? I have several of these each day. They tend to blend into each other.

Should u unfriend me I would be a mess Viv.....would be curled up in the foetal position, in tears, thinking of better days.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :eek::(

lol

that's ... Laughing. Out. Loud. ... sir

:D:D

Mocha, befriend him now! he's going to need all the friends he can get! and i don't use that term loosely :eek:

Mocha confirmed herself as my friend (and I don't use that term loosely) earlier today VB, my giddy deadlifting friend (AIDUTTL).

:D

hang on,
DKD are you saying you just added me to increase your friend list?
am i just a number to you?
do you even care about my family issues or emotional state of mind?
what kind of friendship were you offereng when you pressed that button?
because i certainly considered what a friendship could have entailed with you before accepting you

hang on,
because i certainly considered what a friendship could have entailed with you before accepting you

lmfaooooooooooo

fuck I love this girl.

srs.

Mocha will you marry me??? :D

hang on,

mocha, mocha, mocha,

I did not just add you to increase my rapidly growing friend (and i don't use that term loosely) list. Each and every one of my friends (and i don't use that term loosely) is VERY special to me. But you mocha.....you're just that little bit more special than most.

I do VERY much care about your emotional state of mind my little half Filipina friend (AIDUTTL).

See? You didn't think I'd remember that about you, did you? I think deeply, and care deeply about ALL my friends (AIDUTTL).

I'm well aware that your emotional state of mind is often connected to your thoughts about your boobs.

As a friend (AIDUTTL) who will always be prepared to offer you emotional support, you have my promise that your boobs will never be far from my thoughts. And when I make a promise to a freind (AIDUTTL), I keep it. That's what being a friend (AIDUTTL) is all about!!!

mocha

this one is for you

my very special

FRIEND! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAyfcO-X3k"]I'll stand by you - The Pretenders (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

And I don't use that term loosely.

:):):):):)

sidebar: please apologise for abusing the Pretender's "I'll Stand by You" for "friendship gain" purposes, DKD.

I really really like that song.

off you go. now.

Mocha, feeling just a bit anxious now????? I'm a bit miffed at "who's VB?" Srsly. you not know your beers, girl?

:)

oh my god VB.....how many times have i poured my heart out on this forum, laid myself bare, gave all of myself that i could give....only to have you come along, dismiss all my efforts and trample all over me and rip my heart out and shred it to pieces??? How many times VB???

Abuse The Pretenders for friendship (AIDUTTL) gain purposes???

You're cold, VB, very cold.

Normally I like cold VB....but now...

I have no more words...

oh the pain :(

hmmm once, maybe twice ... three times tops.

a cold VB is the the best VB ... you scared, G?

lol I've already apologised for today so will save this one up for manana ...

but I do really love that song...makes my cry

Beyond scared VB!!

Oh what a way to start the week. :eek:

It is a good song isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed it my friend (AIDUTTL). :)

Love your room mocha. Laugh out loud.

Judging by the size of some of those rubbers on that wall your facing, it seems you're not too fussy who you get acquainted with.

Why you fussing about adding me as a friend then? :D

mocha, where'd you get that pic? haha! classic. I need to show my mate.

Shit forums are strange. Good though, i've been on and off for years, but the same shenanigans went on at bb.com in the early 2000's.. then UP, now here.