• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

should i accept DKDs friend request?

• yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I only consider DKD an acquaintance until he reveals his name to me.

I might be a whippersnapper but I have feelings.

i asked an online magic 8 ball and it said
c4.gif

so i will accept

I think he's a woman, or a drag queen. Yep. :p

Definitely some Gender Identity issues...also prone to acute manic episodes...but he/she is always good for a laugh. That gets my vote.

Watch out mocha, next he'll be asking you out to lunch and will insist on paying, you know that only means one thing.

I'm just a simple country boy from Alabayma. Why y'all done give me all this attention?

Y'all gone give me some mental issues, you keep this up. I'd just like to keep my marbles intact if it's all the same to you folks.

Much obliged.

Yeehaa!

Can't remember my friend (and I don't use that term loosely).....I may have sent out one or two requests if I recall correctly at the moment to be honest for what it's worth.

I'm very close to 100 friends at the moment oh my god.

Yeehaa!!

Laugh out loud in my humble opinion.

two possibilities ...

1. DKD is just a friendly dude and class clown and he's "spreadin' the lurve"

or

2. he's an evil mastermind (mastermind? hmmm unlikely?) with sinister motives and all who fall into his trap are doomed with no avenue of escape

make your choice. as the knight said to Indiana Jones ... "choose wisely"

I think certain people should be forced to maintain their own apology thread. Why am I the only member who has one? You just basically called me a friendly, witless clown.

Oh the pain VB, oh the pain. :(

From now on, I shall no longer interact with anyone < 98 Ausbb friends.

Mods, please put friend count just above post count.

:)

I think certain people should be forced to maintain their own apology thread. Why am I the only member who has one? You just basically called me a friendly, witless clown.

Oh the pain VB, oh the pain. :(

From now on, I shall no longer interact with anyone < 98 Ausbb friends.

Mods, please put friend count just above post count.

:)

G, I was just pointing out that, by not knowing your name or anything about you, Mocha would need to make a choice :eek:

*sighs* and after I voted Yes in your favour, this is how I'm repaid....with an apology thread... you realise, I'll be apologising to you 99.9999999 oh heck, 100% of the time....

:D:D:D

I'm just playin wichoo Ausbb.

VB will always be my friend (and I don't use that term loosely).

DKD lured me in to his van with candy....

I'll never see the world the same,

its just that little bit darker now...

I'm just playin wichoo Ausbb.

VB will always be my friend (and I don't use that term loosely).

is that me you're referring to or a slab of beer, friend (and I don't use that term loosely)??? ;);)

In other news, I now have 101 Ausbb friends.

Booyah!

I love you all! :):)

xoxoxo

I sense the panic of the defenceless. I smell fear....haha ah, always good for a laugh...what do I do with my apology thread?
maybe I can do an "apology of the day"!!
random apologies to you, G or maybe just apologies for my own nerdy weirdness or my total wussy performances at training ...

:eek::D:eek::D