• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

should i accept DKDs friend request?

• yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
was that online sincerity?? :eek:

nahhhh I didn't think so. :D

But I love how dramatic you are G...it's like Ausbb's version of The Bold and The Beautiful...excellanto viewing fo sho! :D

who the hell voted no, that mocha shouldn't accept my friend request?

Who???

do any of you even realise how much i hate you all?

do you?

i mean

deep sigh....

:D:D

i'd lay my jacket over a puddle for you any day of the week PB.

same goes with all my friends on here.

I'd help move furniture, baby sit your kids, help with landscaping, donate sperm....whateva my little amigos and amigettes.

Anything you want, you got it.

no need to start WW3 !
the numbers are certainly in DKDs favour?
maybe the others still trapped in the dungeon dont have access to wifi :p

dear Mocha,

think of this like skydiving ... you only live once...might as well live on the edge a little ;)

hmmm you might want to arm yourself with some weaponry though...just a thought LOL (that's Laughing Out Loud, G ...)

:D:D

Just do it... If it doesn't satisfy you don't have to go back again, and you might end up with something to laugh about with others. ;)