• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

extreme feats of strength

Brick

I am sure we have all heard stories of super human acts of strength the old urban legend of the mother lifting a car off her child springs to mind.

Anyone ever witness someone perform a super human act of strength? Come at me with your stories Ausbb.

Lifting my honda atc on the back of the ute with the misses shaking her head .

This is not a feat of strength as such, but once when we were playing around on a farm, Me, my brother and sister accidentally opened a gate and let a bull out...
My sister, about 6 or 7 at the time, could have out-run Usain Bolt....funniest thing I've ever seen

I was in my thirties, my ex and I sold the house, we had to move on a particular weekend and couldn't get any help so I did it on my own two truck loads all the furniture including a piano and a cutler roll top desk, everything, we had kids stuff to move.
I still cannot believe I did it.
Fuuuaaarrrkkk was I angry I had to do it on my own.

My friend's old man rolled his little tractor on the edge of a dam, he was slashing at the time. Any way we were swimming in the dam, his dad got pinned under the front wheel and my mate swam over in 2 seconds flat and pulled his dad out by dragging him through the mud under the wheel. Dislocated his arm, but saved his old man. When we towed the tractor out later that day you could see the drag line through the mud under where the wheel was. It was about half a meter deep and his dad said it felt like super man grabbed him and dragged him out, was pretty amazing stuff considering the mud wasn't real soft, we could walk on it and only sink down up to the ankle.