• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Naturally increasing your testosterone.

SWH

Found this video and thought it might be interesting to share. What are your thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp-XSruWP5I&feature=relmfu]How In Increase Testosterone Naturally (and other anabolic hormones) - YouTube[/ame]

Being 16 im starting to learn alot about my testosterone lol. Lifting heavy has taken its effect but the video kinda made sense to me. apart from the obvious things, we could maybe take note from a couple of things this guy says?

This guy looks exactly how i want to look eventually so i've been watching a few of his videos lately.

Sam, you're about to experience the most insane testosterone rush that your body will ever have the good fortune of producing, after that you will never ever experience it again!
Go forth and enjoy young man!

Sam, you're about to experience the most insane testosterone rush that your body will ever have the good fortune of producing, after that you will never ever experience it again!
Go forth and enjoy young man!

Yew come@me hormones !

lol and being brain washed along the way as well..

hit up O.N. for some RES100.. lol , it will make you swole

Just so everybody knows. i'm not looking to increase my test, i just found this video and wanted to know what peoples opinions were on it lol

A while back I did some reading on natural test levels. I thought i'd share what I found:

• Eat plenty of zinc to stop the enzyme aromatase from converting testosterone into estrogen.
• Eat plenty of healthy fats
• Eat raw broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choi and cauliflower. These contain diindolylmethane which helps the body rid itself of excess estrogen.
• Eat plenty of fibre to help flush out toxins that cause you to have excess estrogen.
• Sleep atleast 8 hours every night.
• Avoid stress (cortisol).
• Eat plenty of vitamin C which reduces aramatose and cortisol levels.
• Limit workouts to less than 1 hour.
• Get sexually stimulated frequently.
• Avoid alcohol and grapefruit.

So it has a lot to do with the balance of T & E rather than just T levels.
Take from this what you will.

- Legacy