• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female and Clenbuterol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spot reduction" is a myth – for men or for women – a physiological impossibility; the overall amount of fat is just that, an "overall" condition – the result of too much food and-or too little exercise.

But in certain sections of the body of women or men, a very noticeable degree of "apparent spot reduction" can be produced.

When a fat appearance is a result of poor muscle-tone, as it frequently is – particularly in young women, but not uncommonly in men – then literally spectacular "apparent results" can be produced if direct exercise is applied to that area of the body; with little or no change in the body weight, and no measurable reduction in the actual fat content of the body – and with no change in the diet.

And without increasing the size of the involved muscles to any noticeable degree – and with no increase in the size of other muscular structures in the body.

Since this condition is most commonly developed in the upper-thighs and in the buttocks, and since conventional exercises for these muscles involve working the much larger muscles of the frontal thighs as well as the muscles you are actually trying to reach – exercises such as squats and leg presses – and since most women are not anxious to increase the overall size of their thighs (even if they are willing to use such hard exercises, and few are), it is obviously necessary to provide some form of direct exercise for the buttocks and upper-thigh muscles that work in connection with each other.

Ok, I'll try and get her to have a serving of baked beans mid morning and sweet potato/ brown rice mid afternoon.

See how that goes.

Ok, I'll try and get her to have a serving of baked beans mid morning and sweet potato/ brown rice mid afternoon.

See how that goes.

Lol what.

If you actually want help lets start from the start. Again what are the daily calories and macros??

Lol what.

If you actually want help lets start from the start. Again what are the daily calories and macros??

Bazza, I'm on my phone & can't find the link for Macros/calories.

Maybe link it, so he can take a look & show his wife too?

Because it doesn't sound like they've read up on it yet.

Otherwise, I'll try to find it when I get home ;)

I did read somewhere that 50% of your initial protein hit is converted by the (liver?) to energy so out of every 30g 15 is being used for muscle and i assume the other 15 may turn to fat if you are not actually using it at that point in time.

she would have 200gms of straight protein per day.

Trolololol......

There is no way this thread is srs...

If she has AB's how much more fat does she need to lose??
Sounds like unecessary use of Clen. If she has plateaued change her diet, have a refeed weekend.
If she has lost alot of weight already she can lose the last bit....without Clen!

This.

You cant spot reduce but as she loses more bodyfat it eventually will come off those parts that seem to hold more fat than others.

I found in my travels "the first place you put it on is the last place for it to come off"

Be patient
Keep training hard
Keep dieting intelligently

I make my own cakes, cookies and biscuits. And they are only to be eaten when not dieting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.