• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which national cuisines do you enjoy?

• Total voters

DKD

Private Dancer
As per subject title.

You can only vote once, but can choose as many nations as you like.

No harm in making it public, so I will.

Bon appetit

itadakimasu

2,4,6,8 bog in, don't wait

I've probably forgot some sensational cuisine......feel free to violently abuse me if that's the case. :D

I reckon my favourite would be Italian, closely followed by Japanese and Thai.

Mmmmmm......whole lotta yumminess there folks!! :)

What about steak? That's one of my favourite meals, but you can't really attribute that to any one nation can you? Oh the pain....

VIETNAMESE!!!!

How could I forget?? I had it for lunch on Saturday!!!!

I'm a fan!!

Never mind me and my Alzheimer's.

Woe is me. :(

I once had dinner at a Cambodian restaurant, the person I was with ate Ox Tongue.
I had a salad that had crab legs in. I still dry reach over these 2 meals.

Fave cuisine is German. Smoked Hocks, sourkraut, bratwurst.....just a few!

I prob forgot a heap of different cuisines...it aint easy bro, lol

I went to a Greek restaurant years ago....the lamb was one of the most horrible, chewy bits of rubbish I've ever eaten. Tasted like a mixture of meat and hubba bubba chewy....bloody awful.

I've also forgotten Swiss food. I had some fondue over there once, that was absolutely sensaysh!!

Fave cuisine is German. Smoked Hocks, sourkraut, bratwurst.....just a few!

Yeah, it's terrific! Love the smoked sausages, sauerkraut...and one of those big-ass beers....steins I think they're called....like the size of 4-5 normal beers.

All food is delicioso!

There's something in there that you'll like and some you won't.

South African
North African
Samoan
Vietnamese
Portuguese
Polish
Middle Eastern
Morroccan
Vietnamese
Cambodian
Sri Lankin
Nepalese
Lebanese
Fijian
Scottish
Irish
Welsh

There's a heap of them.........and different countries have different cuisines from within the same country....you just gotta love food!

Serious.

Sometimes weird and bloody wonderful, it most definitely is!

I am a fan of all food no matter where it comes from :p
My diet is a see food diet lol :D see food and eat it.

I even ate Aboriginal food once, they cooked some turtles we caught, dug up some sort of yams and trapped a roo and made a stew out of it. They put all sorts of wild hurbs and stuff in it....I ate croc and goanna...

Tasted like shit LOL :D but I ate some of everything. Even tried wigiti grub or whatever they are called, I had mine roasted...fwaaaarkin gross :( don't do that shit!

This was in Arnhem Land as a young kid on a school trip, was an eye opener, I remember that.

Cambodian, Vietnamese, Laos.
Spanish, Italian, Sri lankan, I do like the freshness of Sri lanken.

Fuuuaaarrrrrkkkk, Its easier to say what I don't like, Indian, Mexican, Korean

Ive, heard real Mexican is different to what we generally ate here.

If anyone has had a pizza in Italy, they'll know they're nothing like what we're used to here. So soft, often quite minimalist with toppings and just sooooo damn yummy! I loved it!