• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which national cuisines do you enjoy?

• Total voters
If anyone has had a pizza in Italy, they'll know they're nothing like what we're used to here. So soft, often quite minimalist with toppings and just sooooo damn yummy! I loved it!

Sssshhhhuuuuudddduuuppppp! I havnt eaten yet.

I love a pizza, and I do agree, that pizzas, particularly in Napoli are ffuuuaaarrrkin quite nice.

We need to go easy on Little Hammer. I see he's just started weight training and is searching for sex appeal. Feel free to PM me young fella and I'll teach you a thing or two about sex appeal. Like how to appeal for it.

Can't believe that American got a couple of votes. haha Cheeseburger anyone???

The Americans also came up with the Turkey/cranberry mix, potato bake and tuna bake....cmon, they're wholesome 1950's classics! :p

Bellababycakes just picked everything

Bellababycakes...damnit I need to change my name! lol

I LOVE food. I spent 12 years travelling the world, the worst thing I ever ate was some kind of dessert thing in Dubai....urgh, a similar one in Brunei...and something akin to it in Japan. Jelly like...wobbly...weird stuff that tasted like a meerkat's arse! lolol

Other than that....ohhhhh food is so joyful and such an intensely sensual and pleasurable experience!

I'm a fan of all cuisines ;)

Ohhhh god what a great thread!
If I had to choose, it would be spicy Thai food, followed closely by Mexican....but really who am I kidding, I'll eat anything!!!!

All those I voted for, plus Vietnamese. Maybe a couple of others I'm just not recalling right now, as well. I've had food of many a cuisine, some of it overseas (some other times, I've actually cooked it! :D), so yeah, I'm not speaking from ignorance, at least. :)

I like some takes on "modern Australian" quite a bit, but NOT "traditional Australian"... no, not at all. So I didn't vote for "Australian".

Favourite is Vietnamese, closely followed by Thai.

Love American pork ribs and burgers.

South African is up there as well.

I've got to say that I've been loving the Korean stuff lately. I'm a massive fan of Japanese food in general. And I just needed to say that Chinese food is NOT what you buy at takeaway store!

But yes, I think I was meant to be Asian.

Who invented Peanut butter?

I've got to say that I've been loving the Korean stuff lately. I'm a massive fan of Japanese food in general. And I just needed to say that Chinese food is NOT what you buy at takeaway store!

But yes, I think I was meant to be Asian.

Who invented Peanut butter?

[SIZE=-1]Peanut butter was invented and reinvented many times during history. Peanuts were known as early as 950 B.C. and originated in South America. The ancient Incas used peanuts and were known to have made it into a paste-like substance.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]As a crop peanuts emigrated from South America to Africa by early explorers and then traveled by trade into Spain who then traded the product to the American colonies. The first commercial peanut crop was grown in Virginia in the early to mid 1840's and in North Carolina beginning around 1818.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]According to the Corn Products Company, Dr. Ambrose Straub of St. Louis patented a peanut butter-making machine in 1903 and some unknown American doctor invented peanut butter in 1890.[/SIZE]

Peanut Butter, as we know it, was invented by an American.