• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Min' there is so much in that quote that I'd love to comment on. Kurt was quite a bright chap. A 'logician' hero of mine.

At a quantum levels there are things we can't know....this is the Heisenberg principal...where we can know the position quite well...but not the momentum very well of an object. Or we can know its velocity with a high level of certainty...but not it's position. I dig quantum physics.

It's almost as if god made the intergers to annoy us....as well as pleasure us!!

Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives up to six hours after their death.
By Lee Morgan

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

Talk about getting a Stiffy!

I read the OP and had bit of a laugh, a sad laugh really for anyone who believes this nonsense. However someone must have forgotten to mention such a bizarre "law" to the person who wrote this article: 67 Ridiculous Laws From Around The World That Still Actually Exist http://thoughtcatalog.com/rachel-ho...m-around-the-world-that-still-actually-exist/

Found this two particularly amusing (if true):

37. In France, it is stated as illegal to marry a dead person.

39. In Hong Kong, there’s a law that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. However, she must kill him with her bare hands.

How true are these 67 ridiculous Laws from around the world (and not just the mid-east), is for anyone's guess. I think more importantly, one has to determine the source of such ridiculous laws if and when found to be true. Because to believe such rubbish on face value, is more ridiculous than the ridiculous laws themselves!

My wife died and I still had sex with her. I admit, it was not intentional. What tipped me off that she was dead was not the sex, that was just the same. But the dishes were piling up.