• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PowerBuilder

Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives up to six hours after their death.
By Lee Morgan

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament. It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.

Egypt's National Council for Women is campaigning against the changes, saying that 'marginalising and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development'. Dr Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, wrote to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker Dr Saad al-Katatni addressing her concerns.

Egyptian journalist Amro Abdul Samea reported in the al-Ahram newspaper that Talawi complained about the legislations which are being introduced under 'alleged religious interpretations'.

The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.

He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband Alarabiya.net reported.

It seems the topic, which has sparked outrage, has now been picked up on by Egypt's politicians.

Read more: here.

I can see the appeal of a man, once rigamortis has well & truly set in :eek:

lolol

But no one enjoys a dead root...lets be honest about that! lol

Half the pleasure that comes from sex are the audio & visual delights of one another in a state of heightened & increasing arousal. Unbelievably HOT!

Necrophilia (i.e. a person who loves having sex with a deceased person) is actually an egyptian word.

'Necro' means 'dead'
'Philia' means someone who touches or feels someone else.

Darkoz is correct, the Egyptians have been having intercourse with the deceased for centuries ;)

You say that like you relate better to Klingons or Daleks. Am I close?

you suggesting I'm evil, G??? ohhhhh ... exterminate!!! lol

actually, I was saying that as if I related better to other creatures on our own planet... human beings defy logic at the best of times. Oh maybe i relate to Vulcans better :)

On topic, I'm just appalled at what seems to be an ever increasing oppression of people, and women in particular, in a number of cultures and regions. If you consider all the lives that have been lost in senseless war in just the last decade, what real positive achievements have resulted from all the bloodshed?

Worse, it's done in the name of "god". It just makes me sick, physically and in my soul. As a human being, and as a woman.

+1 choc

I hope the masses wake up to the religious delusion which has wreaked (and still wreaks) havoc for centuries

There are plenty of weird folk who do things to opress, supress and abuse humanity, not in the name of religion at all.

I think we're talking 'extremes' here, which shouldn't be clouded by societal stereotypes of entire religions, ethnicities, genders or races of people.

There are plenty of sick folk in the world, of every creed, gender, race and religion.

There are plenty of weird folk who do things to opress, supress and abuse humanity, not in the name of religion at all.

I think we're talking 'extremes' here, which shouldn't be clouded by societal stereotypes of entire religions, ethnicities, genders or races of people.

There are plenty of sick folk in the world, of every creed, gender, race and religion.

agree, but in the context of this post, it's done for religious purposes. ergo my point specifically about that.

more generally, I still don't get humans.

*live long and prosper* is so much better... yay for Vulcans :)

agree, but in the context of this post, it's done for religious purposes. ergo my point specifically about that.

more generally, I still don't get humans.

*live long and prosper* is so much better... yay for Vulcans :)

lol true.

But 'some' weird Egyptians aren't the only people who are necrophiliacs (I would venture to say that most Egyptian people find this a repulsive act too), there are groups everywhere. Just like there are people who are paedophiles and into beastiality and other weird arse crap.

In fact, as I recall, a Wardsman in a big hospital here in Australia was incarcerated for necrophilia just a few years ago. He was only found out because the corpse he was having sex with 'sat up' during the act and scared the shit out of him and his screams of terror attracted medical staff to come to his aide and discover what he had been doing. lol

The corpse sat up due to a reflex of the muscles contracting and spasming in the body, post death, she was not 'alive'.

He was a caucasion, Australian man in his late 30's with a wife and 3 children. And was incarcerated for defiling and interfering with a corpse. He was also charged with rape and it was the first case recorded of it's kind in Australian judicial history.

I don't know if I'd call it rape.

Well I dare say there was no consent Pete?

Which is the sole reason the family pushed the charge of rape in the first instance. Is there a precendence that one must be 'alive' for it to be considered rape? No, there's the assumption of one being alive, but there is nothing in the law to stipulate that one must be living for the act to be called rape.

The family cited that by the 'rape' of their wife/mother, they too in entrusting the hospital with her body, were violated.

It was upheld in court and he was handed a sentence accordingly. The hospital, from memory, also settled with the family of the victim, in an out of court agreement.

but theres enough of them that dont to create laws for it, dont see that happening in any other country

It seems the topic, which has sparked outrage, has now been picked up on by Egypt's politicians.

It's not a law that's been passed yet. And in the OP it states that it's controversial and has sparked outrage in the country.

One cleric, decided he'd like to have sex with his dead wife and he thought women should also be able to have sex with their dead husbands.

This law will not pass. It's an archaic practice, even in this nation.

I'd be keen to see an update when it comes to fruition.

I don't know if I'd call it rape.

Well I dare say there was no consent Pete?

Which is the sole reason the family pushed the charge of rape in the first instance. Is there a precendence that one must be 'alive' for it to be considered rape? No, there's the assumption of one being alive, but there is nothing in the law to stipulate that one must be living for the act to be called rape.

The family cited that by the 'rape' of their wife/mother, they too in entrusting the hospital with her body, were violated.

It was upheld in court and he was handed a sentence accordingly. The hospital, from memory, also settled with the family of the victim, in an out of court agreement.

It's technically still rape according to law and if you think about it .. it may not be causing trauma to the deceased but it certainly would to their family etc.

It's technically still rape according to law and if you think about it .. it may not be causing trauma to the deceased but it certainly would to their family etc.

Absolutely it is Viv!

This is why when a girl is raped, murdered and the body moved to woodland say, the perpetrator is charged with rape/murder and interference with a corpse.

You don't have to be living to have been raped. Sometimes they can't even tell whether someone was alive at the time of rape or not.

In the case of a necrophiliac, they have sex with a dead person, that's a certainty, but it's still rape of the victim, because it's sex, without consent.

well...I'm still unsure. I get that there was no concent (due to the person being dead). There are probably not many laws in place about such an unusual practice. Even though female circumcision is illegal in Australia...it still happens.

If I was the family of the deceased girl then I would certainly call it rape and have the man charged accordingly, in fact in some respects it's even worse than rape.