• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Open Day - 2nd June

on mondays we have 30 members in and its squat day..

Currently with 8 racks its still 3-4 members per rack..
used to have 4 racks and it was a task to group people together of same lift numbers.

yeah the platforms gets used a fair bit for the usual powercleans and deadlifts..

not to mmuch emphasis on oly lifting yet but will eventually get into it as the guys progress past beginners lifts

Who is this PTC you speak of? :p

Will be there with bells on :)
Wingers you might be able to progress beyond a 20kg box squat!

PTC CF Sydney? I heard of that place.
It has crossfit written all over it!

i do one "failed" kipup and people think im converting the gym into an xfitt centre.. :rolleyes:
Now he just sticks to butterfly pull ups.

excellent.
Awesome work for it to finally come together, well done boys and good luck with your ventures moving forward:cool:

on mondays we have 30 members in and its squat day..

Currently with 8 racks its still 3-4 members per rack..
used to have 4 racks and it was a task to group people together of same lift numbers.

Group them by height instead of by lift numbers, it's easier to adjust plates per set than jhooks?

I just hve then squatting both inside and out. Seems to work ok..
But yes the height also works but most are not keen on swapping from 130kg to 80kg for example..

I'd have to book time off, I work FIFO, 9 days on, and that Saturday is halfway through my swing!! Gutted! Maybe Redog will swap shifts with me?? lol

Yes I will for sure mate, was looking forward to meeting Markos that's all!! Will be there when I fly home

Saturday, 2 June 2012
09:00 until 17:00

PTC Perth - 3/5 Millrose Drive, Malaga WA 6090

We are very proud to announce PTC Perth will soon be opening! The open day will be a great opportunity for you to come down and check out the venue. We can walk you through the venue and give you an idea of what training would be like at PTC, what you can expect and learn how we can help you get the results you are after.

We are also holding a deadlift comp for the occasion:

Open Day Deadlift Comp (Rising Bar)
Weight In: 10am
Start: 11am
- Winners on Glossbrenner Formula
- Prizes
- $20 entry fee (payable on the day)
- MC: Adam Coe (Australia's best ever powerlifter, with a record 960kg total at 100kg)

To register email Dan at dan@ptcperth.com.au with:
- Full Name
- Address

You are able to register on the day but we would prefer if you pre-register to allow us to organise better.

We will be accepting new memberships on the day at our special opening price of $756 for a 12 month membership, or you can opt for the full membership paid monthly at $70/m. These are great rates for such a facility so make sure you get in quick. The opening prices are for a limited time!