• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Open Day - 2nd June

What an awesome day!
Some great lifting by all competitors and a smooth day run by the PTC boys!
Awesome to meet the WA Ausbb'ers!
Wingman
Dicko
Pistacio
and the lovely DBEE!

Alot of PB's smashed today and a great start to the Perth branch of PTC!
Well done fellas and goodluck in your ventures!

Wait!!!...Debee was there??

Hello :) Yes I was there. I wasn't sure you were "you" but when the MC announced that it was your first comp I suspected.

:)Well done on your PB:) You looked so chuffed. The atmosphere was fantastic.

It was nice to meet Deep; I said a quick hello and left very quickly... had to go... felt naked without my bag! :D

Lol.... DKD will be jelly that u unmasked DBEE...

You're not wrucken fong bro......fully jelly :D

And for what its worth in my opinion at the moment to be honest, I think you're all a pack of bullshit artists and that she was in fact NOT there.

PICS.....DBEE....PICS!!!!!

Unmask this enigma for me boys and girls!!