• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Male Gynecologist Verfies the 'existence' of a G Spot In Women

For those playing at home.....

The G Spot is a cluster of tissue, inside the vagina, if you insert a finger (palm facing upwards) and stroke, you will begin to feel a small mass of tissue becoming harder as she becomes more aroused, it will also dialate and swell as she nears orgasm, you will also easily feel this against your own finger (it aint rocket science folks) lol.

Most women require some clitoral AND vaginal stimulation to reach climax. But as with anything, each woman IS different.

If you're able to find this small cluster of heavenly tissue, that hardens and swells against your finger, you have indeed found this elusive G Spot. It is also the primary tissue that needs to be engaged for a woman to be able to 'ejaculate'. (better known as squirt)

My male friend, who forwarded me the Journal of Sexual Medicine article, also forwarded me this YouTube clip, which made me laugh really hard tbh....but I shall post it anyway.

Happy Hunting Gents ;)

How To Stimulate The G Spot - 4 Tips Every Man Should Know - YouTube

Bella I think these are different spots the article claims the dorsal or but side, I think maybe you are just playing with the base of your clittorus which can be felt on the inner anterior surface of the VA g g, and is proximal to the secretory glands and urethra..

Bella I think these are different spots the article claims the dorsal or but side, I think maybe you are just playing with the base of your clittorus which can be felt on the inner anterior surface of the VA g g, and is proximal to the secretory glands and urethra..

Mick, they should have paid you to research! ;)

The cluster of tissue in the article states that it was towards the back of the vagina, dorsal side, yes.

Interdasting.

And no, I'm not playing with the base of my clit.

Right now :D

So I just did some quick research, the G-Spot has long been thought of as the cluster of tissue inside the vagina, as Mick explained, where the back of the clitoris & urethra are, although this is long argued & disbuted in and of itself! lol

The tissue located by the Dr on the deceased woman was at the back of the vagina towards the bum, if a woman was to feel the skin between her vagina & arsehole, it would be located somewhere internally in that spot.

Almost the same location as the prostrate for a man.

But it cannot be re-labelled the G-Spot!

I think suffice to say, there are MANY pleasureable nerve endings & tissue masses within the vagina. Some more pleasureable for some women, than others.

Engaging the G-Spot as we know it today, on the front wall of the vagina, also engaging the clitoris, should make it easy for a woman to achieve orgasm fairly quickly, this is afterall, how we masturbate oui?

If we then move onto vaginal stimulation only, no direct clitoral stimuli...penetration with a dildo in a missionary position, the dildo can hit both the front wall of the vagina (G-Spot) AND the back wall of the vagina the more frenzied arousal becomes. Orgasm can be reached with momentum and repetition of this movement :)

There are definitely & always have been nerve endings at the back of the vagina which intensify orgasm & pleasure. This Dr cannot re-label that tissue as the 'new' G-Spot! lol

Some women have enough trouble reaching orgasm & men need all the help they can get! No offense! lol

IMHO the back wall tissue is easy to engage for a woman via masturbation with a dildo or vibrator because the hand & angle of masturbation causes the toy of choice to hit against the backwall almost directly.

If you're having sex, or making love however, in missionary position, its normal for the man to drive his penis upwards, the natural curvature of the penis is upwards also, so they would have more chance of hitting the G-Spot as we already know it, along the front wall of the vagina.

For those gents who'd like to give it a go, next time you find yourself in missionary position with your beautiful girlfriend/fiance/wife...after the grinding & kissing part is done, after insertion...once your ladies arousal is building......

Support yourself with your arms, push yourself up & away from her body, she should have her legs together, your legs on the outside of hers. Tell her to tilt her pelvis upwards (or squeeze her bum cheeks together) this shifts the tissue on the back wall forward.

If you now begin to thrust with purpose, keeping your body leveraged away from hers. Her bum cheeks squeezed together & pelvis tilted....orgasmic bliss from backwall of vagina in about 30-4 5seconds of repetitive thrusting movement.

lol

Mick we'll see what the Journal comes out with in a few weeks/months time. This one is still going through the rebuttle process & is being challenged.

I do love to back these things up with my own "scientific" experimental evidence lol

However, I could not stop :eek:

:D

Last edited:
Can't believe Fadi got that joke, or saw the funny side of it.

I reckon [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION] ; has tapped worse looking snatches than that thing