• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone going to the Filex Fitness Expo, Sydney?

Dorian was there.. :eek::eek:

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

I got a signed poster and photo with him. :D

Managed to drink a lot of muscle milk samples while waiting in line too haha.

i rekon it was better last year.line for ronnie was hours long but spending $50 on his supps got u to the front asap,markus rhul was pissed because the reps forgot his cards to sign so he had nothing to sign,dennis wolf pulled out due to doctors clearance failing.steve cook and flex lewis were great and had a great chat with them :)

Thanks for coming by and introducing yourselves. What a fun weekend - 12,500 samples gone!

We were quite taken back on how many people recognised us and were determined to spread the word.

Thank you to all!

Damn I loved it. Thanks for the samples got about a months supply from ON.. They started throwing their bags out to the crowd during the end and i ended up picking up like 9 so I have about 25 gold standard samples lol.

Got some samples from BN and Bioflex as well as some from a few other companies. Great day :)

Got a bit carried away on the pre workout samples though had me feeling a little bit queezy after haha