• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, but you're loaded up with 100kg of plates. Once in a while is OK. You'll still be causing an adaptive response.

Doesn't matter if it's a Dip or a Chicken McNuggett. You're still forcing an adaptive response which is the name of the game, as long as you aren't injuring yourself.

I agree with you but this guy is straight up kidding himself if he think he is completing a 90kg "dip" in this video

Cfs2yuh.png

On the other hand if he said he was completing some partial reps to force an adaptive response I would have no beef with his video

OK, I thought it was you training, not some Dude claiming a proper Dip.

26th February Tricep Dominant Push Workout 84.1kg

Narrow Grip Tricep Dips 24,8,8
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press 80kg 5,4,3
EZ Bar Skull Crushers 37.5kg 5,4,3
Dumbbell Kickbacks 10kg each 10,8,8
Dumbbell Tricep Extension 24kg 5,4,4
Cable Tricep Pushdown 35kg 5,5,5 + drop sets to infinity

8 reps more than last time I gave this a crack, but I'm also 8kg lighter lol