• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My crossfit trainer taught me these too, although I think I'd go to a strength coach to properly learn them

My crossfit trainer taught me these too, although I think I'd go to a strength coach to properly learn them

Yea i agree, since majority of cf trainers are awful.
Mine had AWF cert and competed o/s in oly masters div, so knew what she was talking about.

Awesome! My trainer had a cert 3 & 4 in fitness. Woo hooo!

Then they were just a commercial gym PT... which makes them useless :p

Quals don't mean very much. I don't really care what quals someone has, and would certainly choose a good trainer without quals than a bad trainer with. But... it's their choice in quals that demonstrates their line of thinking.

Eg1, been in the industry a few years and just have cert3/4 sounds like they dont give a damn.

Eg2, been in the industry a few years and have ASCA, AWF, NCAS... both people in the industry same duration but one cares about their development and wants to get things that are specific to the people they train.

Hmm i'm rambling, i'll stfu now :p

There's a noticeable difference between a crossfit clean and traditional clean (or snatch. The Xfit lifts look so awkward and messy.

Last edited:
I has an army chick lift tonight. only 54kg but 83kg squat Olympic lift style perfect form, and then 105kg deadlift like nothing.

she does. great body as well. I think she would make a decent sprinter over 100m. she has a lot of leg power for her size and used sprint at school. only 22.

she is not interested in powerlifting.