• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Delts

lol Sari are you serious?

How many threads are you going to start for every new question you have?

And whilst some might think it's stupid to refer you to the Sticky's at the front of the forum, every question you've asked, so far, is answered right there.

Mate, you're 16, you say you've been training for a while already. I find this weird in the first instance, but ok, let's play this game.

If you're serious about working out, start a training log! And start training!

EAT
LIFT
SLEEP
repeat

(where the hell is Dreadlift when you need his infinite wisdom?) lol

It aint rocket science, but get serious. Stop posting one question threads, cuz this shit will get old real fast and the knowledgable people of this forum, who could help you out with any question, will tune out faster than you can type the word DELT.

Training log.
Train.
Eat.
Sleep.
Update log.
Repeat.

The end.

believe.jpg

lol Sari are you serious?

How many threads are you going to start for every new question you have?

And whilst some might think it's stupid to refer you to the Sticky's at the front of the forum, every question you've asked, so far, is answered right there.

Mate, you're 16, you say you've been training for a while already. I find this weird in the first instance, but ok, let's play this game.

If you're serious about working out, start a training log! And start training!

EAT
LIFT
SLEEP
repeat

(where the hell is Dreadlift when you need his infinite wisdom?) lol

It aint rocket science, but get serious. Stop posting one question threads, cuz this shit will get old real fast and the knowledgable people of this forum, who could help you out with any question, will tune out faster than you can type the word DELT.

Training log.
Train.
Eat.
Sleep.
Update log.
Repeat.

The end.

View attachment 2824

Ok cool, I can still post one questions threads if I want, how about the people that want to answer my questions are the only ones that comment on my thread :)

Ihaha I'm trying to argue or anything but doesn't that just target the front part of your delts onside your chest and no the sides?

You didn't mention the sides you just said stick out. There is no compound side delt exercise. Please stop asking ridiculous questions and use google for goodness sake.

Heavy barbell upright rows, take a wide grip and keep the bar close to your body. This is an exceptional compound movement when done correctly for side delts, if done wrong you will fuck your shoulders and wrists. The secret is to get your grip width right.

Good luck, start a log
I'm out
G

Ok cool, I can still post one questions threads if I want, how about the people that want to answer my questions are the only ones that comment on my thread :)

I still suspect you are a troll, but having said that what you wrote above is golden. Your alright Sari I like you so I will continue to post in your threads even if you don't wanna hear what I say.

Rambo is spot on do heaps of heavy upright rows (these will eventually root your shoulders IMO)

The healthier alternative if you want bad arse shoulders that look like pumpkins bolted to the top of your arms is just do heaps of heavy barbell over head presses (standing) strict and then when your tired do push presses.

Note though this is a compound movement and may cause other muscles to grow, this is the reason everyone keeps saying do COMPOUND MOVEMENTS.