• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AFL Round 4 tips

wingman

Super M0derator
Home team mentioned first
STK vs Freo
Carl vs Ess
Pies vs Port
Adel vs GWS
WCE vs Hawks
BL vs GC
Gee vs Rich
Syd vs NM
Melb vs WB

Man this is a tough round. At least 6 of these could go eitherway as opposed to the last 2 weeks being quite predictable.

1) St Kilda is the better side, but maybe Ross Lyons inside knowledge of how they play will get them across the line?
2) Carlton vs Essendom - games between these 2 teams always go eitherway :(
3) WCE vs Hawks - both teams are in top form at the moment, could be either :(
4) Qclash - anything could happen?
5) Syd vs NM - Syd is probably the better side, but NM are doing ok and Goodes is suspended...
6) Melb vs WB - both teams are shit, hard to tell which one is worse.

The other 3 should be fairly predictable?

What do you all think? Don't give away your tips if you don't want to, but would love to know others thoughts on this round.

I'm gonna check the odds first before making selections.. LOL

I can assure you though this week it will be
Fuck the Pies.

all i know is that i had pull something out of my arse this week , low down on the board at the moment

Since there is no money in our tipping I'm happy to discuss :p I'm no expert but without doing any research my early tips are......

STK vs Freo - Based purely on form and Freo don't like traveling
Carl vs Ess - Dons nearly lost to GCS FFS!
Pies vs Port - Even tho pies have been average Port are a no-heart rabble
Adel vs GWS
WCE vs Hawks - Fark. Could go either way. WC injuries will hurt them against a good team.
BL vs GC - Take your pick.
Gee vs Rich
Syd vs NM - Could go either way but even after last weeks win I still don't rate the roos.....yet
Melb vs WB - Melbourne.......LOL

Since there is no money in our tipping I'm happy to discuss :p I'm no expert but without doing any research my early tips are......

STK vs Freo - Based purely on form and Freo don't like traveling
Carl vs Ess - Dons nearly lost to GCS FFS!
Pies vs Port - Even tho pies have been average Port are a no-heart rabble
Adel vs GWS
WCE vs Hawks - Fark. Could go either way. WC injuries will hurt them against a good team.
BL vs GC - Take your pick.
Gee vs Rich
Syd vs NM - Could go either way but even after last weeks win I still don't rate the roos.....yet
Melb vs WB - Melbourne.......LOL

Yeah thats how most of mine look Crow. I'm going to go the Eagles at home (loyal member after all). I'll probably choose North since Goodes is suspended, wouldn't otherwise I don't think.
I think WCE vs Hawthorn will come down to weather. If it rains Hawks will win, if it's sunny then the West Coast talls (Lynch, Cox, Naitanui, Darling and Kennedy) will have a field day. Hawthorn doesn't seem to be very good against talls, it's probably they're only weakness - they're a great side otherwise. I rate them for premiership.

Which one is your username on there?

I'm wingman on there, ranked 1st :p

Last edited:
I'm hoping ROK stands up in Goodes absence. I have Goodes in Supercoach and ROK in Dreamteam so hpefully something good can come from the suspension lol.

I'm Wazza on footy tips.........biding my time ;)

I'm hoping ROK stands up in Goodes absence. I have Goodes in Supercoach and ROK in Dreamteam so hpefully something good can come from the suspension lol.

I'm Wazza on footy tips.........biding my time ;)

Argh I miss dreamteam, I did fairly well in it the year before last. Then last year, with all the silly byes teams had due to there being an odd number of teams in the comp. And now with the sub rules, I'm sure it's odd again. Maybe i'll go back to it one day :p

Nah pretty much back to normal, sub can be frustrating but no where near as bad as all the byes last year.

Now that the game has started, it's revealed the st kilda vs freo tips... everyone picked St kilda, bit of a surprise. I thought some people would say freo had the inside knowledge?

It'll come down the margin then. How much did everyone pick? I picked 42 points.