• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone noticed you've been working out

i get it now and then.. ppl asking if i go to gym, or you look as if you've been gyming. or youve lost weight when i generally havent.. lol

yea got heaps of compliments a few months ago from tonnes of girls when i took my shirt off at the pool, that's it. going for a massive bulk this year so shirt wont be coming off much lol

Not relevant to me coz I'm not in the comp but people notice I have lost a crap load of weight, esp coz my face is gaunt.

I get it a bit from my folks and mates but when I went to the hair dressers yesterday and got shit your getting big you look good lol it made me feel good and put me in a good mood for the rest of the day

I was taken to hospital this morning in the ambulance.

When my surgeon walked in his jaw almost hit his chest. He couldn't believe how much weight I've lost since January.

God bless him for making a sick gal feel better lol

I was taken to hospital this morning in the ambulance.

When my surgeon walked in his jaw almost hit his chest. He couldn't believe how much weight I've lost since January.

God bless him for making a sick gal feel better lol

Haha. Silver lining :)